What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Grandee ok to install on brick patio?  (Read 2852 times)

cburk0677

Grandee ok to install on brick patio?
« on: February 09, 2006, 02:12:19 pm »
I am going to be putting in a brick patio this summer using pavers from lowes most likely. My question is can I set a grandee on this type of patio without any problems? I know hotsprings recommends a 4 inch concrete pad for the spa... Is this absolutely necessary?

If it is I can always plan my patio to include a concrete pad and have pavers around the pad.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Cburk
Enjoying SpaTopia in my 2006 Hotspring Vanguard

Hot Tub Forum

Grandee ok to install on brick patio?
« on: February 09, 2006, 02:12:19 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Grandee ok to install on brick patio?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 03:29:58 pm »
I am going to be putting in a brick patio this summer using pavers from lowes most likely. My question is can I set a grandee on this type of patio without any problems? I know hotsprings recommends a 4 inch concrete pad for the spa... Is this absolutely necessary?

If it is I can always plan my patio to include a concrete pad and have pavers around the pad.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Cburk

Yes, a brick patio will work just fine.  If you go to the HotSpring website, click on the Customer Corner button and you can download a Pre-Delivery Guide that will give you all of the information you need.

Good luck! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 03:37:48 pm »
Mine is on a brick paver patio and is fine, although it's not as big as a Grandee.  You can drive a car on brick pavers as long as they're set right.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 03:37:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42