What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First big portrait!  (Read 5300 times)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: First big portrait!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 06:54:58 pm »
Cappy, I wish I could say I'm the best at that, but I would highly doubt it with my limited experience.

Whatever it is, just keep practicing until you're a pro. Maybe they have one of those workshop groups for it where people get together and practice their craft together.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 06:54:58 pm »

Brookenstein

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2005, 07:08:11 pm »

Whatever it is, just keep practicing until you're a pro. Maybe they have one of those workshop groups for it where people get together and practice their craft together.

LMAO!!!  Uh... ok.   :)

cappykat

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2005, 09:16:13 pm »
I think being a mom and being content with that says a lot about you as a woman.  It's the most important job you'll ever have.

Whatever it is, just keep practicing until you're a pro. Maybe they have one of those workshop groups for it where people get together and practice their craft together

LMAO too!!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 09:18:47 pm by cappykat »
2005 Marquis Epic

Lablover2004

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 01:28:32 pm »
Shes beautiful. This is amazing since you have only been painting for 3 months.

I am crafty but I have never painted. I think I am going to take a one stroke painting class by Donna Dewberry to start.

Great Job, she looks like my mollie, my mollie  died almost 3 years ago, I miss her every day. Yellow Labradors are the most incredible in fact all  labradors are fantastic.

I am a lablover

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 04:44:28 pm »
Oh Backpains, you do have talent.  I have dabbled in painting, I've really been feeling a strong urge to pick up a brush once again (which I feel is going to happen soon)!  I have to have a basic pattern to work off of, but it is nice for a hobby!!!

Keep at it!  Practice is the way to make it perfect!!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 04:10:22 pm »
Lablover, Donna Dewberry has video tape instructions and brushes and books that you can start with. I have them all.....because I am the queen of half-done-crafts.
I want to do all of these wonderful artistic things and I accumulate all of the supplies and....they end up lost in my basement. I find that when I get stressed I need to make something, paint something (but nothing like Backpains can do)...or if I get really stressed out..build something or rearrange the whole house. Creativity and artistic expression help diffuse a lot of stress. I think it is the sense of accomplishment that you feel after you do something that others can appreciate.
I have a lab (mix) too! :D Oh and Brooke, the Mom thing....now that is the most rewarding thing you can do because you are pouring all of your creativity into juggling,  satisfying and balancing your family...I am sure you have many talents that you don't give yourself credit for!
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2006, 04:10:22 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42