What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hey Cappy!!!  (Read 1958 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Hey Cappy!!!
« on: November 11, 2005, 09:59:54 am »
After reading the post about Pseudomonas in the hot tub, I was thinking you may have invented (by accident) the most effective disinfection method of all...Dropping the pH so low that all the bacteria would be killed!
All of this bacteria stuff is making me worried! Have you been able to keep things clear since you refilled?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Hey Cappy!!!
« on: November 11, 2005, 09:59:54 am »

cappykat

Re: Hey Cappy!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 12:49:09 pm »
I checked water late yesterday afternoon and again this morning and it's perfect.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

So, how's the deck coming?
2005 Marquis Epic

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 02:12:47 pm »
The deck was finished last weekend and my kids went out and took chalk and drew the spa on the decking!
I couldn't believe how well they remembered where everything was. Then, like fools, we all pretended to take a seat.  We can't install the railings on the deck until after they install the tub.  I want my husband and son to get the railing built though so it will go right up after the tub. The deck isn't very high off the ground but I still wouldn't want anyone to fall off. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will. Oh have you thought about your sound system yet?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

cappykat

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 05:48:16 pm »
No, can you believe we haven't gotten the sound yet?  The last time I spoke with my dealer he said this Saturday.  Then I got caught up in the water thing and when I called him about that we didn't even talk about the sound.  Guess I'm going to have to call again.

My husband is really missing it.  Great news on your deck.  You really got it done fast.  Can't wait to see the pictures.
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 05:48:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42