What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Arctic - Energy Consumption  (Read 18024 times)

Confused

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Arctic - Energy Consumption
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2005, 10:57:39 am »
Well, I sent in my hubby to see if they would "mistake" CalSpa with California Spa & Fitness (Hydropools).
Much to my shagrin, she pulled out the energy study and told my husband that he didnt want to buy a tub there as they had the worst energy usage in Artic's independant study.

I definitely won't be buying an Artic from that store!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2005, 10:57:39 am »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2005, 11:16:40 am »
Well, I sent in my hubby to see if they would "mistake" CalSpa with California Spa & Fitness (Hydropools).
Much to my shagrin, she pulled out the energy study and told my husband that he didnt want to buy a tub there as they had the worst energy usage in Artic's independant study.

Was it the same salesperson and did you definitely set her straight before your husband went back in? IFFFFF so, shame on them and I'd let them know why you're walking.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2005, 11:20:47 am »
Yep, sounds like she is knowingly misleading people. :(

Sadly, there are quite a few salespeople like that in this industry as I found out when I visited the State Fair of Texas last month.  I do sympathize with your plight of having to wade through all of the baloney being slung out there.  This is a great place to get factual information so use it to your advantage.

Good luck in your search! :)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2005, 11:54:01 am »

It sounds to me it's more like she doesn't know the competition as Hydropool isn't in the study.  IF you like the brand, point out the discrepancy and see if she'll recant, or talk the manager (praying she isn't the manager of course).  Otherwise, you should find another dealer/brand with which you are comfortable.  I found incompetant salespeople in my search also.  I also found blatant liars.  Fortunately, my favorite spa didn't have either.

mink

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2005, 09:13:28 pm »
looking at beachcomber, pacific and coast and cal spa,as selection limited in my area. feedback on these please

marks

• 2005 Beachcomber 580
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2005, 10:11:33 pm »
Mink,

Check out the Beachcomber or Jacuzzi below this one.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 10:12:15 pm by marks »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2005, 10:11:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42