What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub Interlocking Placement Mats  (Read 2357 times)

Anoroc

Hot Tub Interlocking Placement Mats
« on: November 10, 2005, 08:06:08 am »
just purchased a HS jetsetter-  Since this is a smaller unit I would prefer not to pour concrete.  The dealer sells these interlocking plastice floor mats.  I assume it is probably and inch or two thick.

I was going to level off the ground and put some plastic down as a moisture barrier and then interlock four of these sheets together and lay the tub on that.  

Is this a good idea?

Secon option was going to be to use large patio squares instead of the interlocking plaistics.

If anyone has suggestions on this please respond.

Thanks in advance.......

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub Interlocking Placement Mats
« on: November 10, 2005, 08:06:08 am »

Guzz

• I sell HotSprings & other things as well!
Re: Hot Tub Interlocking Placement Mats
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 11:04:31 am »
Either one will work, so long as the spa is fully supported and level. Also refer to your pre-delivery book ref spa instalation. If you do not have these instructions you can get them from your dealer or download them from the "customer corner" section of the hotSpring web site.

Brookenstein

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 11:15:05 am »
I ordered the 8x8 Confer Plastics EZ Spa Pad this week.  It hasn't arrived yet, but that is what I plan to use when I eventually get a hot tub.  I found a website that had them for much cheaper than I could get any dealer to quote it to me for... though their price went up $20 in the last 2 weeks.   ???

I called my local Jacuzzi and Sundance dealers to make sure it was an approved surface on each of the tubs I have been considering and it was...

grahamtasia

• Life is not short!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 11:15:45 am »
With guzz, i concur.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 11:15:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42