What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wisoki  (Read 3504 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Wisoki
« on: November 06, 2005, 01:08:08 pm »
I hope you're alright. I woke up this morning and the destruction of southern Indiana was all over the news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims in this strorms path. I can't imagine the fear of being woken from sleep by a tornado.

We control so many things in our lives but Mother Nature will never be one of them.

Hot Tub Forum

Wisoki
« on: November 06, 2005, 01:08:08 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Wisoki
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 06:23:48 pm »
I believe he lives NW of Indianapolis
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 08:08:35 pm »
I'm guessing he should be - unless he was down south.
Since I'm just west of Indynoplace.  It did get pretty rough last night.  Only thing lost was power for about 30 min.

r100rs

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 12:13:42 pm »
Thanks for the thoughts, the tornado that made national news was in the extreme south western portion of the state. It appears the tornado touched down in kentucky then jumped the Ohio into Iindiana. I was awakend by a pretty massive thunderstorm that blew through my area with some powerful wind gusts, but no damage or personal injury. That is a lot of loss thos poor folks are experiencing down there, everyones prayers I am sure are well received and greatly appreciated.

I hope you're alright. I woke up this morning and the destruction of southern Indiana was all over the news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims in this strorms path. I can't imagine the fear of being woken from sleep by a tornado.

We control so many things in our lives but Mother Nature will never be one of them.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 01:12:06 pm »
Glad to hear that you're OK, my friend.  Tornados are nasty critters that no one should have the misfortune of dealing with.  My condolences go out to those who were less fortunate.  The whole country (as well as the world) is getting hammered pretty hard lately with natural disasters.  Ya'll take care and be prepared if you are in an area that is susceptible to severe acts of nature.

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 10:32:56 pm »
The storm that went through southern Ind, went over us several hours later, although much weakened by then. The same type storms are lined up for tonight as well.  I've put all 4 straps in the cover tonight. Hocking County, the hot tub capitol of the world is already getting hit tonight.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 10:32:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42