What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Slooooooowwww Day  (Read 4218 times)

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Slooooooowwww Day
« on: October 22, 2005, 02:35:54 pm »
Any spa selling profeshunals busy today?  It is dead here.  I'm thinking about running down to Harley's Discount Liquor, getting some Shiner Bock, and sitting out on the deck.  At least I can work on my tan. 8)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

Slooooooowwww Day
« on: October 22, 2005, 02:35:54 pm »

Ehizzle

• "We're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Lablaw"
Re: Slooooooowwww Day
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 04:01:35 pm »
Lunch is the highlight of my day today.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 04:53:33 pm »
Lunch is the highlight of my day today.

I hear you.  It is a beautiful day today in East Texas.  

A couple did just come in and buy an Envoy, so the day hasn't been totally wasted.  I hope your day picks up as well. :)

Terminator

Ehizzle

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 05:08:48 pm »
Its nice here too. The crappy weather usually draws in the customers here though.

kvnlaw

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 05:38:22 pm »
Tell me about it. Here in So. Fla we have been tuned into Wilma for the last week. Not many shoppers when we are awaiting another storm. Hope we don't lose power. Wish us luck.

Ehizzle

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2005, 05:40:01 pm »
The thought of sitting in water just doesnt sound appealing with that going on does it :P

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2005, 06:15:51 pm »
Tell me about it. Here in So. Fla we have been tuned into Wilma for the last week. Not many shoppers when we are awaiting another storm. Hope we don't lose power. Wish us luck.

I hope ya'll catch a break, you sure need one after the way it's been the last couple of years.

I just wrote up a Prodigy so I guess the day turned out OK after all.  Wife just called and said she had crab legs ready so I'm shutting it down and heading home.  Have a good weekend everybody. :)

Terminator

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2005, 09:30:49 pm »
My wife outsold me one-nothing today.

Fortunately, it was a Vista, and as you all know we can live for six months on the profit from that one sale...

;) ;)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2005, 10:15:02 pm »
Terminator, you seem to sell a lot of Envoys.  Is that your number one selling HS spa?  

I hear you.  It is a beautiful day today in East Texas.  

A couple did just come in and buy an Envoy, so the day hasn't been totally wasted.  I hope your day picks up as well. :)

Terminator

2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 12:14:04 am »
My wife outsold me one-nothing today.

Fortunately, it was a Vista, and as you all know we can live for six months on the profit from that one sale...

;) ;)

I thought you guys made your money on the consumables and "gave away" the tubs......... ;D

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 02:46:57 pm »
Terminator, you seem to sell a lot of Envoys.  Is that your number one selling HS spa?  

Probably 1/3 of my spa sales this year have been Envoys.  I'm sure this is due to several factors:

I have it prominently displayed in my mood room and it is very dramatic when the lights and Bella Fontana come on in the darkened room

It is my favorite spa and I let the customer know that

I take pictures of all my customers when they buy a spa and put them on the wall.  I have a string of about 12 Envoys in a row and that makes an impression

It is a GREAT spa, pure and simple

Lately, I've been selling quite a few Prodigys.  I bet I didn't sell 3 all year up until about 2 months ago.  It all seems to be somewhat cyclical.

Terminator

pruned_hands

• Hot Springs Grandee Lover
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 08:18:42 pm »
terminator,

I wonder if you would say why the envoy is your favorite HS spa.  I had been comparing that one and the grandee and am curious to know your personal opinion between the two.

Also, I've read many of your posts and I appreciate your thoughtful and positive posts which have been helpful to me and to others.  There are many good posters on this forum which makes it a big help to us consumers.  It is also enjoyable to share info re: a hobby which is relaxing, family friendly and peaceful.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

pruned hands

tonyp

• Soaking in a HS Envoy!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2005, 09:03:42 pm »
I bought the Envoy over the Grandee because every seat is so different.  There's something for everyone.  Even after a year we still go from seat to seat  enjoying what each one has to offer.  I even sit with the fountain flowing over my shoulders.

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2005, 10:09:05 am »
terminator,

I wonder if you would say why the envoy is your favorite HS spa.  I had been comparing that one and the grandee and am curious to know your personal opinion between the two.

Also, I've read many of your posts and I appreciate your thoughtful and positive posts which have been helpful to me and to others.  There are many good posters on this forum which makes it a big help to us consumers.  It is also enjoyable to share info re: a hobby which is relaxing, family friendly and peaceful.  Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

pruned hands

I'll be happy to offer my opinion and I do appreciate the kind words you had for me, thank you. :)

The main reason I prefer the Envoy was the introduction of the DX MotoMassage.  The single Moto was never my favorite jet but the DX is something very special.  It hits me in just the right places.

I also love the Bella Fontana.  The first time I saw it at the NSPI Show, my first reaction was "What the heck?  We don't have fountains in our spas.  That is so weak."  Then, we got an Envoy in and put it in the mood room at the store.  I found it to be very soothing and it made me feel really relaxed.  After running the jets for 10 minutes, I'll turn them off and sit in the dark watching the lights change colors in the fountain.  It is very therapeutic to me.

Now that the Grandee has 2 DX Moto's, I can't wait to get one at my store.  I've always enjoyed the open seating in the spa, I like the deep corner seats and freedom of movement, and it's a great spa for cozying up to my long legged wife.

Heck, I like every spa I sell with the exception of the HotSpots.  I just can't make myself like a spa without a bottom drain.

Enjoy your Grandee when it gets here....it's hard to beat! ;D

Terminator

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2005, 11:58:40 am »
Wife just called and said she had crab legs ready so I'm shutting it down and heading home.

Dude, she should go to the doctor and have those checked...... ;D
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2005, 11:58:40 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42