What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA Spas  (Read 4122 times)

oldbarn

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
LA Spas
« on: October 05, 2005, 05:05:40 pm »
Hello,

I am new the the world of owning a spa.  Has anyone heard anything about LA Spas and the fiji model?  The information I have found so far is limited.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

LA Spas
« on: October 05, 2005, 05:05:40 pm »

salesdvl

Re: LA Spas
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 09:19:39 am »
I'm a factory rep for LA Spas.  What would you like to know?
Measure once, cut twice.

tootsie

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 01:28:06 pm »
hi oldbarn,

I am also new to spaworld,  we bought a la oasis, which is the figi with a lounge about a month and 1/2 ago, and we love it.

there are 2 of us that use the tub and being able to go from one seat to another with different massages is nice.  the seat are different levels, so my two favorite and his two favorite seats are not the same ones. I'm 5'4" and he's 6'.

we purchased it due to the price range and the dealership that sold it.

however, it is a smaller hottub 83x83,  the 5-6 seating, I don't think if there were 6 people in it I would want to join,  it would be crowded in the foot well (however not having a longe that might not be the case)  we have had 4 people and it's ok. But for 2 it is perfect.

they are offered with 1-3 pumps and different amount of jets and ports,  we got 2 pumps and 57 ports, with air and diverter set to one seat it will blow me out of the seat, but turned down it is very nice,  I would recommend getting 2-3 pumps.  more power is better than not enough in my mind.

good luck in your shopping.

CraigW

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 01:40:10 pm »
We have an Oasis also, have had it for 2 1/2 yrs. We're very happy with it. Make sure you wet test! We thought we liked the Fantasy, but I found that I didn't fit under the neck collar with water in the tub. The Oasis (and Fiji I think) has two neck collars, one deeper than the other. My wife and I each have our own! I would agree with everything Tootsie has said regarding size.

Had one issue with a pump, but our dealer took care of it with no problem.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 01:40:56 pm by CraigW »

oldbarn

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 05:58:42 pm »
Thanks for the input.  I think we have it narrowed down to two spas.  The Fiji from LA and the Sundance Majesta.  The CEO likes the foot jet on the Sundance models.

PaulMc

• 2005 Sundance Majesta and lovin' it.
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 09:11:28 am »
  We bought the Majesta a few months back. Couldn't say enough good things about it. The footwell is great for both it's massage value and a footrest for the smaller ones that need it to keep in a seat. The first ten minutes of a soak we just relax in the warm water, often just having the jets on low, the next ten I usually work on specific muscles by using the seat I like plus the adjacent seats for legs, arms etc.  

I know nothing of the Fiji nor LA Spas so can't compare. But you'd be hard pressed to beat mine in value.  Good luck   paul
Owner, Sundance Majesta , July '05, Ontario Canada

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 06:33:33 pm »
The Fiji was one of my top choices.  I went a different way, but would look at LA again.  Of course, that was in 2003, have no knowledge of the newer models!

;D  I don't think you could make a wrong decision!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 06:33:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42