What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Now I know what it is like to feel like jello  (Read 2544 times)

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
Now I know what it is like to feel like jello
« on: September 20, 2005, 09:44:41 pm »
I live in Ontario Canada and tonight has cooled off drastically.  The current temp is 15C.  I just put the little one down for his sleep and the wife is working nights.
   I just officially started my holidays and felt the need to kick back and relax.  I opened up my Sleemans Original draft beer(Canadian Premium Beer)  Ice cold.
I went in the back and jumped into 102 temp hot tub.  I sat there for a few minutes and then turned the jets on.  I switched my diverters to focus on my one seat.  The pressure was incredible.  My back has never been so relaxed in all of my life.  I sat in the seat with the upside down triangle in the arctic tundra if your interested in looking at it.

I swear, it kicked the living crap out of me.  I have never been so relaxed in all of my life.  What a wonderful feeling.

For all those out there with tubs, you know what I am talking about!!!!!!! And for those without, get your ass into a store and get one NOW.

I love my tub, it is honestly the best investment that I have ever made.

Hot Tub Forum

Now I know what it is like to feel like jello
« on: September 20, 2005, 09:44:41 pm »

stl-rex

• Arctic Tundra Owner
Re: Now I know what it is like to feel like jello
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 12:07:18 am »
I switched my diverters to focus on my one seat.  The pressure was incredible.  My back has never been so relaxed in all of my life.  I sat in the seat with the upside down triangle in the arctic tundra if your interested in looking at it.

I swear, it kicked the living crap out of me.  I have never been so relaxed in all of my life.  What a wonderful feeling.

Yep, that's the one that sold me.  And I know when you say it kicked the livin crap out of you, it's a good thing.  It's a better massage than I get from the licensed masseuse at my Chiropracter's office!  She just doesn't hit my traps like the large 5" rotating jets in that seat do.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 12:08:15 am by rexspent »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 05:11:42 am »
Now you know what we have had for years and you have been missing. We have all been as excited about our new hot tubs and it is nice to see another person realize the excitment. Welcome to the club.
Retired

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 05:13:20 am »
Oh and 15C that's a heat wave, I find the best temp for a soak to be right around 15-20 F
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 05:13:20 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42