What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Freeflow Spas ???  (Read 8653 times)

brooksie

• help me with a hot tub!
Freeflow Spas ???
« on: August 27, 2005, 10:08:47 pm »
Have just started to kick the tires on a spa and
was wondering if anyone knew anything about Freeflow
Spas. Checked out the Passport & Legend models as
i have limited space and $$$.

Hot Tub Forum

Freeflow Spas ???
« on: August 27, 2005, 10:08:47 pm »

spanewbie

• welcome to the center for the easily confused
Re: Freeflow Spas ???
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 12:29:46 am »
Hi -
We have a Freeflow RLX and we're quite happy with it.  We added the ozonator and the LED bulb.
The Passport looks very interesting.
The Freeflow company has been in the rotational molding business for many years, and spas are one of their more recent products.
They have a two-speed pump and a separate heater, which is a step above some other similar tubs.  They can be used at 120V or 240V.

There are many that will say Freeflow and similar lower priced spas are NG, but for those of us who simply cannot spend $6000 to $12000 on a spa, it's a good product. No, it's not a Hot Spring, Sundance, or Marquis, but IMO it is decent.  It is not the ultimate in therapy or luxury, but it's just fine for $2000 to $3000 complete.
Their Customer Support is excellent.  I've had several technical questions that my dealer couldn't answer, and the Freeflow staff is terrific.

I know some will say if you can't get a "better" spa, don't bother, but we're glad we have our Freeflow.      :D

Try to wet test, as that is really the best way to help you make your final decision.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 12:46:15 am by spanewbie »

brooksie

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2005, 11:30:16 pm »
Thanks for the feedback. They looked decent for the $$.
How long have you had yours ?? as I am a little worried about the short warranty period.

salesdvl

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 10:55:26 am »
I sold Freeflow for a fw years and found them to be a good choce in the lower price range.
Measure once, cut twice.

spanewbie

• welcome to the center for the easily confused
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 03:05:23 pm »
we've only had ours for a few weeks, so I can't speak from long-term experience.  so far, so good.
you'll notice that questions about the high-end spas get a lot more response, but hey, not everyone can drive a Hummer or a Towncar !  Driving a Focus still beats walking or taking the bus...   ;)

TubsAndCues

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 01:19:04 pm »
Our company sold a few FreeFlows, and other than the fact that they were very hard to sell compared to our other lines, I haven't heard any complaints.  We sold them about 2 years ago if that helps at all.

If you're looking for something with good quality and a better price point, you might want to look into Nordic Spas.  We used to carry those as well, and the quality for the money was a no brainer for a no frills tub.

Good luck, and wet test when ever possible!

brooksie

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 11:17:07 pm »
Thanks will look into them,not sure if they have a dealer in my area.

Poohbear66

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 02:00:33 pm »
Have you looked at the Hot Spot line from Hot Spring Spas?  The RX  would be only about $500 more than the Freeflow and it would be a much better spa.  Or look at the Del Sol line from Sundance...also a better spa.  Dealers don't put them up front but they would be happy to sell them.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 02:00:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42