What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Those cashable vouchers  (Read 1857 times)

wetnwildspafun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Those cashable vouchers
« on: August 25, 2005, 10:52:27 am »
Have been lurking for a while, and have seen talk off and on about these so called cashable vouchers. I have a friend who is a dealer who's customers got taken by this company.  He passed on this information and Im passing it on to others who might have gotten taken advantage of:

Seems the good folks at Cashable Vouchers are moving once again. Below is new address, phone number, fax number and now even an email.

So .... If you were one of the folks who have been SCREWED by this firm, heres your point of contact:

Consumers Trust DBA Cashable Vouchers
411 E. 135th Street, Kansas City, MO 64145
816 941 4400
816 941 3420 Fax
mt@cashablevouchers.com

I hear they are still awaiting the outcome of their court case brought on my the AG of Missouri. They want their current base of customers to continue offering the program while they await a decision. Yeah right, like someone wants to line their pockets further in their off shore banking accounts.

Ive heard its not only spa dealers, but folks like home improvement, even cosmetic surgery folks who got taken by these flim flam folks.

Hot Tub Forum

Those cashable vouchers
« on: August 25, 2005, 10:52:27 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42