What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Superior Spas  (Read 4166 times)

yoscoot

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Superior Spas
« on: August 17, 2005, 02:48:07 pm »
Does anyone have an opinion of Superior Spas?  I couldn't find any reviews here or them mentioned on the message board.  I'm wet testing a San Juan and Carmel II this week.  I know they are made in OKC and seem to have a good warranty.  We're looking at these and also the DownEast Exeter and possibly an Artesian Island model.

We just remodeled our master bathroom and put a door and deck out back for a new hot tub.   We'll be buying something in the next month or so.  Thanks for your input.

Hot Tub Forum

Superior Spas
« on: August 17, 2005, 02:48:07 pm »

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
Re: Superior Spas
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 03:01:41 pm »
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

yoscoot

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 03:44:56 pm »
I read the messages in the link you provided.  Thanks, the store we're going to has been around for several years and I've heard no complaints locally.  I am fairly confident they will service the spas if there are any issues.  I'll see how much we like the tub and then reevaluate the spas.  

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 03:56:28 pm »
Good luck in your search!

:)

Terminator
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 04:42:56 pm »
 I know they are made in OKC and seem to have a good warranty.  

Good warranties are defined in a couple ways. One is to look on paper very carefully to see what is covered, for how long, to what degree (a few are prorated) and what is excluded. The other thing to factor in is are they known to back their warranty. Many companies like Gulf Coast and Cal Spas have what seems like a good warranty on paper but I wish I had a dollar for every time I've read how they don't back it. I know little about Superior so I'm not necessarily saying they are ?able.

I
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 04:42:56 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42