What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: inside spa / no player haters please!  (Read 8346 times)

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
Re: inside spa / no player haters please!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 12:20:17 pm »
You people are a rough crowd - LOL!

And BTW some people will swear by Budwiser!

Nah, Hair was bragging and talking trash and by specifically saying "no hater's please"  he practically begged for us to respond back.   ;)

07 Caldera Geneva

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 12:20:17 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 12:23:52 pm »

Nah, Hair was bragging and talking trash and by specifically saying "no hater's please"  he practically begged for us to respond back.   ;)

Yea, I thought so, but I have to be somewhat correct, so I just baited you guys  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 12:28:03 pm »

Yea, I thought so, but I have to be somewhat correct, so I just baited you guys  ;)

Wm,

Well, I guess that just makes you a master at that then?...you know, at "baiting"

;)

« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 12:28:44 pm by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 02:21:58 pm »
Well said, ebirrane.....
After I enjoy a bottle of fine libation, I have a tendency to piss Asti Spumanti.... 8)

8)  We have a similar joke with some poor fellow in our group who swears by Coors Lite: "Kidney Filtered from the finest Belgian brews"

-Ed
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 02:22:43 pm by ebirrane »

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 04:11:02 pm »

well how'z bout that drewstar.  torches? where's your crib homey, the jungle?  better watch out there somebody might pop a cap in your ass.

to finish up i'll say this,  do all you old geezers take your suppositories out before you go in the tub?
 don't be a twizzle fazizille or you can nibble on the dagibble.  take that one to heart.  huh!

Damn you gots the mad skilz in the tubing bro.

I be kickin it in da burbs chaknow? Cuz soakin in da hood is fo da foolz. Sheeeet.  ::)
07 Caldera Geneva

hair

• artesian gives lust, jealousy gives regret
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 04:16:13 pm »
damn drew, you got it going on baby!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 04:33:41 pm »
Well said, ebirrane.....
After I enjoy a bottle of fine libation, I have a tendency to piss Asti Spumanti.... 8)

Well said, WSD.

I'm wondering why you passed on taking a shot at someone with a hot tub who keeps the water temperature at 86.  Don't you live in Florida, and keep your spa at 104+?
Brewman
Brewman

hair

• artesian gives lust, jealousy gives regret
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 05:26:35 pm »
ok, inquiring minds want to know why i kept my temp. at 86 last week, right now it's 92.  cause it's freakin' hot.  i work hard. i sweat a lot. i am a freakin' hot tamale!  if that guy keeps his at 104 and lives in florida, he's on way too much medication.  i'll save that temp. for the winter.

windsurfdog

• Loving this cool weather....
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 06:12:35 pm »

Well said, WSD.

I'm wondering why you passed on taking a shot at someone with a hot tub who keeps the water temperature at 86.  Don't you live in Florida, and keep your spa at 104+?
Brewman

Nope, Brewman, mine sets at 96 in the summer and 99 in the winter....and here in Florida the asti doesn't freeze when it hits the ground in winter...... 8)
We, the unwilling, led by the unqualified, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful...

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 08:12:33 pm »
Hey, be nice to mR. Hair.  He just pimped his ride, slapped some ho's, spit some game, and still has time to give mad props to us aging country bumpkins all the while playin like the playa he be.  WORD UP>

Oh yeah, I live in Florida, keep my tub at 102, and thank God for posts like Hair's so I never get tempted to move back North.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 08:15:17 pm by orlandoguy »

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 08:28:25 pm »
Oh yeah, I live in Florida, keep my tub at 102, and thank God for posts like Hair's so I never get tempted to move back North.

Hey! Most of us Northerners aren't like that. And besides, some parts of Florida aren't utopia either. Although coming from Orlando you've probably been Disneyized! ;)

orlandoguy

• all you need is tub
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 11:14:38 pm »
Sorry Vinny,  No dis intended.  I am from NJ and actually miss,  uh.......  the pizza.

Seriously, it doesn't take an urban Ebonics dictionary to figure out Hair spews pure trash and when it's directed at people who have helped out so many, it stinks.

aaahhh

• aaahhh now that feels good!  04 Marquis Euphoria
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2005, 02:45:56 am »
I have never laughed so hard from any post on this board. Oh the snow pelts me so hard, Oh it's to hot, yuk the bugs. If hair in not just having fun with us here then he must be a candy ass. And I think BackPains can take him. :D :D :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2005, 02:45:56 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42