What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What about dimension one?  (Read 3917 times)

Houdini7

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
What about dimension one?
« on: June 25, 2005, 12:00:00 pm »
There seems to be few people talking about Dimension one....

I like the Aurora II and the Dupree Bay, but no one near me has a Bay, and no one here seems to talk about a Dimension of any type?

Your thoughts?  ???

Hot Tub Forum

What about dimension one?
« on: June 25, 2005, 12:00:00 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: What about dimension one?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 12:24:03 pm »
I haven't tried the Dupree Bay yet but we have sold several!

IMO, the Aurora II is one of the best performing spas in the industry today!

Have you wet tested yet?

They are a very renowned company and have many achievements, patents and awards under their belt. In fact I believe they are right now the largest privately held spa company in the industry.

Of all the brands we sell or have sold the water quality stands out as the best....We do little to nothing with the wet display models in the store and they are always crystal clear!

The seating is by far some of the most comfortable I have tried and the lounge is the first one that I have found that you never feel the need to hold yourself in place!

BTW, PM me with what area you are in and I will see if I can find a Dupree for you to try. Did the Dealer have a dry one?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 12:25:11 pm by stuart »

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 01:47:47 pm »
D-1 has been around for years . The AroraII is as great performing spa with outstanding hyrdoth. You might want to try the Diplomat sit about the same # of peaple.
but the his and her lounges are asome.

Daveflave

• Go WSU Cougs!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 02:19:43 pm »
Just had my Sarena Bay delivered yesterday, over the house, by a crane.  Looks great!  My electrician is wiring it up today so I’ll give an update when it’s done heating up and I take a long soak.  It took a lot of research and the Maxxus was a close second but Dimension One won out.

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 02:31:16 pm »
Congats Dave  ;D ;D I know you will enjoy your new D-1. Did you also get the aquadic kit with it .Happy tubbing

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2005, 07:43:58 pm »
Just had my Sarena Bay delivered yesterday, over the house, by a crane.  Looks great!  My electrician is wiring it up today so I’ll give an update when it’s done heating up and I take a long soak.  It took a lot of research and the Maxxus was a close second but Dimension One won out.

May you always have clean, hot, bubbly water, Dave!

Welcome to Spatopia!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Daveflave

• Go WSU Cougs!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2005, 08:31:59 pm »
Nope no aquadic kit.  Just want to relax and entertain in my spa - not work out.  Thanks!

David

Houdini7

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Thanks for the feedback...
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 07:08:20 pm »
I'm leaning to the Aurora II, but the only dealer near me has been in business < 18 months, and his 'store' has had 3 different owners over the last 5 years.
And he's only been a D-1 for a few months...

Thus I'm concerned what I'd do for service if he changes his mind about selling D-1s....

Would D-1 service my spa no matter how far away the dealer is?

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 07:53:35 pm »
Houdini7 spa warranties are threw the spa manifactures they pay the dealer to go out and fix the problems that may ocurr with the spa.  
As long as it is under warranty it will be fix by D-1 . they will send out some body if that dealer is no longer in buisness. They are a great spa back behind one of the best spa manifac. ;D :D ::) :)

tstiffler

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2005, 02:05:21 am »
We looked at Dimension 1 at one point and liked the white tub with tile.  Not sure what the name of the material was called but I seem to remember it was plastic.  We were close to wet testing one until the dealer had problems moving the neck jets up and down.  I think it was the only spa we looked at that had adjustable neck jets.

My concern was, my husband is quite a bit taller than me and if he moved the neck jets to fit him then I would have to move them back.  After seeing the dealer struggle to move them up and down I knew it was'nt for me.  Bu they seemed to be well built spas.

dadofrad

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2005, 10:22:58 am »
  Tstifflem The ajustable neck jet fits different size of people. That is wy D-1 desyned it . I have a customer that is 6'6" 290lbs and loves his chairmanII his wife is only 5'5" and can use that same lounge and get the  same Hydroth. By the way there are a cuet couple with three kids. The oldest boy is already 6'1" plays in many sports and sit in it every day .

tstiffler

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2005, 09:01:47 pm »
It's the fact that the neck jets are adjustable to fit different heights that I did'nt like.  If my husband moves the neck jets up for his height of 6' 2", then I'll need to move them back for my height of 5"3"..  After watching the dealer struggle to move the neck jets up and down, I knew this was a feature I would not want to deal with.

Husband said if we bought a Deminsion 1, he would adjust the neck jets back down for me when he was done.  I think that promise would last a week.

Kinda like when he drives the car, the seat is all the way to the floor, then I have to adjust it back up so I can see over the hood.  He also said he would adjust the seat back to fit me.  After all it is my car.  That promise also lasted about a week.

;D

cappykat

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 08:00:48 pm »
What should I expect to pay for the D1 Lotus Bay, Californian, & Chairman II?  Stereo, waterfall, all the bells & whistles?
2005 Marquis Epic

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 08:00:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42