What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Going above and beyond.......  (Read 2135 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Going above and beyond.......
« on: July 13, 2005, 01:59:39 pm »
Ok gang, I truly believe my dealer is going above and beyond his customer service rating!! I called to get some pre-filters and some test strips and some enzymes for the Coleman 461. He is sending them to me by mail and is enclosing a bill and I'll send him a check for the chems and stuff. He also is going above what I expected by saying that he should be getting down this way soon and will gather up the rest of the chems we need ( Bromine concentrate and some clarifier) and bring it down when he comes down.

This is above what I expected from my dealer!! I am very happy with his honest and very personable attitude towards his customers. Oh and I had a question about a indicator light that was coming on for the ozonator which we do not have, he explained that next time he was down he would take off the front panel and flip the switch for that ozonator to off.

Thanks for letting me ramble again! (damn meds make me babble alot!!!!)

Hot Tub Forum

Going above and beyond.......
« on: July 13, 2005, 01:59:39 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Going above and beyond.......
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 04:15:00 pm »
Yea, its the meds  ;)
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 06:10:35 pm »
Yea, its the meds  ;)

Yeppers so what's your point?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 06:10:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42