What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Morning Tubbers!!  (Read 3064 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
Morning Tubbers!!
« on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:41 am »
Ok, backpains is back with pictures and website updates for you all! I think you will like what we've done! So...without further ado............... http://www.freewebs.com/backpains/

Backpains
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:56:16 am by wmccall »

Hot Tub Forum

Morning Tubbers!!
« on: June 23, 2005, 10:34:41 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: Morning Tubbers!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 11:30:39 am »
It really looks great!!!  You are nearing Spatopia!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Backpains

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 05:49:14 pm »
TY Lori it's true I am just days away from spatopia happiness!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!(can ya tell??) how's the new job going Lori? Have you started yet?

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 05:59:32 pm »
That looks great! I am so mad I spent the last ten minutes playing with the stupid bubbles coming from the cursor,man!that is addicting.
-SpaMan~

Backpains

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 06:02:35 pm »
That looks great! I am so mad I spent the last ten minutes playing with the stupid bubbles coming from the cursor,man!that is addicting.

Spaman I had a feeling if anyone would find them bubbles addicting it would have been either you or Chas!

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 08:41:43 pm »
Congrats Backpains!!! All the hard work you and hubby have done will all pay off in only 3 short (yet long) days. Congrats again and I hope the tub helps heal your back.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 06:55:39 am »
I start next Tuesday, Backpains!  Today is my last day here at the warehouse!!!  I was awake at around 2 am just wanting to get the day started, because it is my last day!!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

bosco0633

• Look into my eyes
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 07:44:07 am »
great, I guess all the extra love your giving the hubby is fueling his work.  

I didnt think that you would get all that work done on time, but I guess I was wrong.   Great website by the way.

bubbly bubbly, party at backpains

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 11:37:10 am »
Nice pics Backpains. I am very intersted in seeing pics of this completed, including the inside.

Have you given any thought to screening behind the lattice to prevent bugs from comming in ?  Will there be addional electrical in the tub room for lights, radio, mini fridge  ;)  Some robe hooks on the wall, plants, indoor outdoor carpeting, telphone hook ups...plasma tv out there.... I know the tub is threaputic, but there is no reason to add a few "extras" to the room.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 11:37:40 am by drewstar »
07 Caldera Geneva

socal

• so it begins
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 11:56:31 am »
wtg backpains!!
room looks good. i agree with drewstar, "extras" are always good.
eventhough you still have a few days b4 you start tubbin, heres a toast to ya and i hope this does the trick for you back!  
Marquis dealer

Backpains

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 01:32:45 pm »
Nice pics Backpains. I am very intersted in seeing pics of this completed, including the inside.

Have you given any thought to screening behind the lattice to prevent bugs from comming in ?  Will there be addional electrical in the tub room for lights, radio, mini fridge  ;)  Some robe hooks on the wall, plants, indoor outdoor carpeting, telphone hook ups...plasma tv out there.... I know the tub is threaputic, but there is no reason to add a few "extras" to the room.  ;)

Drew,

Yes, later on though I'm planing to add a few items as the budget sees fit. I'd like to add some hooks for bathrobe and towel before to much longer and maybe a nice fake plant, but I would imagine the darned dogs will HAVE to be in the room with me, (they seem to think they have to protect me from inside lol) Trying to add as much as I can without it looking crowded or cramped, you have to realize I only have 3 feet or that is what hubby told me we will see when the hot tub is here as to how much I really have, and with little space I will try to add things without cramping the interior. Maybe later I can add a wall tv or a small tv i a corner or something like that. Right now it's just modest accomeditions but, I will try to add what I can. I just realized that I had not added pictures of the inside since we added the gazebo and I've since remedied that with some. but, it's hard to get a feel some of you may think it looks very small but, I can tell you it's not, I should have a bit of room.

drewstar

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 01:37:10 pm »

Drew,

Yes, later on though I'm planing to add a few items as the budget sees fit. I'd like to add some hooks for bathrobe and towel before to much longer and maybe a nice fake plant, but I would imagine the darned dogs will HAVE to be in the room with me, (they seem to think they have to protect me from inside lol) Trying to add as much as I can without it looking crowded or cramped, you have to realize I only have 3 feet or that is what hubby told me we will see when the hot tub is here as to how much I really have, and with little space I will try to add things without cramping the interior. Maybe later I can add a wall tv or a small tv i a corner or something like that. Right now it's just modest accomeditions but, I will try to add what I can. I just realized that I had not added pictures of the inside since we added the gazebo and I've since remedied that with some. but, it's hard to get a feel some of you may think it looks very small but, I can tell you it's not, I should have a bit of room.

It's obvious that your husband needs to start building the addition to the spa room right away.  A second floor would be nice. Nothing too fancy, just maybe a sprawling, winidng staricase that goes up to the loft that over looks the spa. Perhpas a guest room too.  Nothing major.  ;D
07 Caldera Geneva

Backpains

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 01:38:49 pm »
Oh I agreeeeee!!!!!!!  ;D I do sooo need an addition, or maybe we could make it bigger later on?

Backpains

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 02:14:23 pm »
You know what I was thinking....is maybe adding a couple of flower boxes to the outside! and a HUGEEEEE plazma tv on the inside hehehehehe

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 02:14:23 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42