What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Viking spas  (Read 7015 times)

Rachel

• Four Winds Maverick I
Viking spas
« on: June 11, 2005, 09:09:49 am »
Hi,

We put a deposit on a Viking spa.  We don't need anything ridiculously expensive or too many bells and whistles, just looking for one to relax in.  Anyone have opinions on this brand?

Thanks,
Rachel

Hot Tub Forum

Viking spas
« on: June 11, 2005, 09:09:49 am »

J._McD

Re: Viking spas
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 10:44:14 am »
It is a good reliable brand that has been around for a good period of time to work the kinks out.  You should be able to enjoy it for a long time. :)

spaman--

• Hot tubs are not for soaking, they are for selling
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 11:11:14 am »
I had rather poor expeiences with the product,we tried carring it once and we delivered 5 and every one leake at many of the jet housings. Our humiliation with our customers was hard to over come.In this case we changed all of the spas out with another brand loaded them up and shipped them back and said no thank you.They were using the plastic shell at the time (not acrylic) and they were already scratched on the top.You can still shop around.If you feel at all concerned.The warranty is also not much to be desired I believe 1 yr labor.Please do some research and make sure this spa is actually what you want if it is, don't worry about it and enjoy your purchase.This is just my personal experiance.I may be wrong about the quality, but my first impression was not a good one.Good luck!!
-SpaMan~

Rachel

• Four Winds Maverick I
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 11:24:58 am »
Can you recommend one in the price vicinity of $3,600? I believe my husband does not want to pay more then $4,000.

Thank you. I appreciate any and all advice/opinions before we make up our mind.

Rachel

spaman--

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 11:50:57 am »
This may seem like a commercial bu t the v-100 or the v-150 or the v-300 all come with the 5 yr parts and labor warranty I spoke about.CalSpas.com.Go there and see if there is a dealer near you.I am sure other people on this site probably have some recommendations as well. ;D
-SpaMan~

Rachel

• Four Winds Maverick I
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 12:08:56 pm »
Thank you, I looked and the same place that carries the Viking carries the Cal Spa. We are going there today to check them out.  We have a $100 deposit on the Viking Supreme but I believe it's not written in stone and that we can change our mind.

Rachel

mjb

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 12:10:25 pm »
You may want to check-out Sundance Spas, Del Sol series, Hermosa model.  Decent features from a quality manufacturer.  Or, perhaps, Nordic Hot Tubs if they available in your area.

spaman--

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 12:37:16 pm »
Let me know the pricing on the CalSpas at the dealer you are looking at.
-SpaMan~

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 12:37:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42