What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 8 month report for my dimension one  (Read 1779 times)

VTX1800

8 month report for my dimension one
« on: May 31, 2005, 08:37:25 pm »
I am impressed so far (other than the increase in electric bills). The D1 is set to clean for one hour a day (which uses a lot of juice), and it stays crystal clear with a table spoon of choline after each use. I shock evey 2 weeks and water change every 4 months. (this website is great, btw)

This is the most maintence free spa I have ever owned.

Once the chemicals are balanced at startup, a tablespoon a day is all I ever need. I did not pay for the expensive Vison system, and I now test my chemicals about once every 7 days. I am assuming the ozonator must be the trick.

My last spa used bromine, and I played hell with itching and chemical balance. Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 08:40:11 pm by VTX1800 »

Hot Tub Forum

8 month report for my dimension one
« on: May 31, 2005, 08:37:25 pm »

Cgar

• Havanas and hot tubs... a match made in heaven.
Re: 8 month report for my dimension one
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:07:02 am »
We find the same thing here in the showroom VTX.  We run tubs from several different manufacturers, and the D1's (with the UltraPure water management system) require the least attention... by a long shot.  The owner of our store has a D1 at home and he says the same thing.  He maintains a low level of di-chlor, shocks approximately once each week and adds a small amount of stain and scale prevention weekly.

The scrolling message center is cool as well.  It keeps tabs on filter cleanings, water changes, etc. and offers gentle reminders.  The D1 spas are the most technologically advance tubs that we offer, but they are also the easiest to maintain.  Technology at it's best (user friendly).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 09:08:44 am by Cgar »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 8 month report for my dimension one
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 09:07:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42