What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2005 Sundance Majesta Installed  (Read 2918 times)

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
2005 Sundance Majesta Installed
« on: May 29, 2005, 01:15:04 am »
Well we fired up the Majesta this evening and what a wonderful experience it was  ;D. Our electrician finished his part about 5pm just after the spa was filled to the proper level. The waiting game was next as I added chemicals and counted the minutes until the spa reached 100 degrees. It actually did not take very long to heat up and within minutes of reaching 100 degrees, the wife and I were in our new spa ;D. The spa is amazing in our opinion. It is the perfect size for our needs. We have no children and it would mainly be just the two of us in the spa. On a rare occassion, we may have 1 or two others in the spa. I would say that this spa seats 4-5 adults comfortably. You could probably put 6 in the spa but it would make it too crowded for my taste (Spa is listed at seating 5-6). The seating arrangements are perfect and well planned out. There was not one bad seat in the spa as we kept rotating clockwise to a different location. We love the waterfall and LED lighting as it definitely adds to the affect of an outdoor spa under the stars. The jets are amazing in their power and the pumps appear to work effortlessly. The control panel is very easy to operate and it is shared with the rest of Sundance's 880 Series spas. The footwell jets are powerful and work great.  All in all we love this spa and higly recommend it to others. If you are looking for a medium size spa that can fit 4-5, the Majesta should make your short list to wet test.

Hot Tub Forum

2005 Sundance Majesta Installed
« on: May 29, 2005, 01:15:04 am »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
Re: 2005 Sundance Majesta Installed
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2005, 10:27:40 am »
Great post, Payton!

Glad to hear that Spatopia is an enjoyable place to be, for you and your wife!  Enjoy!!!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

J._McD

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2005, 10:44:34 am »
 congratulations to Payton and Wife, put a bottle of wine in the fridge for tonight and enjoy.

Considering all of the debate and time that it has taken to get to this point in time, wouldn't it have been better to just go in a buy one and wait 15 minutes to get a receipt.   ;)

In the years to come, others will be better able to make a spontaeneous decision based on your experience and the experience of others.

It is kinda hard to just go out there and "lay down" when you are trying to make the best decision, but having made it, WOW, you look at each other and say "why did we take so long". ;D
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 10:45:28 am by J._McD »

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 11:50:49 am »
Thanks! Yes, we are definitely happy with our choice of spa and a toast of champagne will be enjoyed later tonight as we enjoy the Majesta  ;D.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 11:50:49 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42