What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: ATTN HS dealers got a ?  (Read 2506 times)

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
ATTN HS dealers got a ?
« on: May 25, 2005, 03:10:26 pm »
I am looking at two HS products the Jetsetter or the caldera Kauai and what I'm wondering is what is your prices for these two models if you can tell me, I've been quoted 5595 for both, would like to get a rough guide as to whether this is about right

Hot Tub Forum

ATTN HS dealers got a ?
« on: May 25, 2005, 03:10:26 pm »

ArcherC

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: ATTN HS dealers got a ?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 03:18:15 pm »
Backpains,
I sell both spas and either is a great choice. The biggest difference between the two is how they sit. If you are a taller person, the Kauai will probably be the better choice. If you are under 5'9" the Jetsetter will work just fine for you. As far as price, we sell the Kauai for 5600 and the Jetsetter for 6000 so you are getting a great deal. Make sure to get the one that fits you right.
ArcherC

Backpains

• proud owner of a Coleman 461
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 03:21:04 pm »
Thank you so much archer, the one thing I am worried about is comfort, I did sit in the jetsetter when it didn't have water in it and it wasn't very comfortable, I felt like I ad to slouch down to fit my legs in the curve of the knee part any ideas on that?

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 04:36:44 pm »
Thank you so much archer, the one thing I am worried about is comfort, I did sit in the jetsetter when it didn't have water in it and it wasn't very comfortable, I felt like I ad to slouch down to fit my legs in the curve of the knee part any ideas on that?

Wet test!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 01:50:46 pm »
Other than 'Sally Stone-guts," most folks don't press down on the seat the same dry as when sitting in water.

As a result, many tubs which don't seem right dry turn out to be great when wet.

Hence the idea of wet-testing. It's for you to get an accurate feel for the tub.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 01:50:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42