What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What do YOU have?  (Read 5327 times)

Payton3485

• 2005 Sundance Majesta
Re: What do YOU have?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 09:23:02 pm »
Waiting on my 2005 Sundance Majesta, extensive review to follow  ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005, 09:23:02 pm »

chotton

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 10:02:50 pm »
First post....

I have a Caldera Utopia Niagra on order........

Cola

• Time for bed kids
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2005, 10:54:25 pm »
Nothing against hot springs but the epinions review looks loaded.  Look for a good local dealer, don't impulse buy, dry test then schedule a wet test and then ask if the quality is good.  There are about a dozen good brands out there but a lot ore crapy ones.  When you are pricing, I recommend that you have the following in the price because you will have to buy them sooner than later.  GFCI kit, second set of 'factory' filters, filter cleaner, steps and cover lifter if needed.  My wife's cousin just bought a Vita (in Windsor Canada) and they didn't throw in the GFCI.  He didn't know any better and paid $350.00 for the darn thing after the fact.
Good luck.
BTW I like Marquis the best so far.

SJK

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 11:39:14 pm »
I agree with cola.  We looked around, dry and wet tested, and finally bought a beachcomber 730, but in the end, when choosing between equal tubs it came down to the dealer - their service level and integrity, and we have no regrets.  We love the tub and the dealer has been a gem.  They test your water and give you a computer printout of exactly what you need to add.  I go once a week, but has told me to come every day if I'm not sure about my own testing.  We have been given gorgeous beachcomber towels, all kinds of sample chemicals and great advice.  If you're a newbie like me, that kind of support is priceless.  For us, the whole hot tubbing adventure has been nothing but positive!

Haynes

• 2005 Down East Cape Cod/ Monongahela, PA
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 03:56:13 am »
Enjoying our new Down East Cape Code for the past 2 weeks.  Seems well built.  No problems with any aspect of purchase or use.  Sold my ATV to buy the hot tub....made wife very happy!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2005, 03:56:13 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42