What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: First Soak in Euphoria!!!  (Read 4853 times)

spanewbe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: First Soak in Euphoria!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2005, 10:31:57 pm »
Thanks to all for the nice words.  We live in a small suburb of the Phoenix metro area called Fountain Hills.  Regarding landscaping, everything that you see outside of our fence (and a portion of what is inside the fence) is native growth.  Although our elevation is only about 2,000 feet, the foothills are quite lush Sonoran desert.  Quite a bit different from the Phoenix that most see at the airport  and in the rest of the "valley of the sun" area (elevation of about 1,100 feet).   We love to get outside and the spa really brings us there this time of year while the unheated swimming pool is still too cold.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2005, 10:31:57 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 09:33:02 am »
I have said this before and I will repeat it again -- a spa is a tough product to buy if you have never owned a spa before.  I will also say that knowing what we now know, we would definitely not hesitate to purchase exactly the spa we have now.
There are several reasons I decided to go into this particular business. Forget for the moment the reasons I like owning a business, I mean there are several reasons I chose to offer spas.

The two of you just did a wonderful job of reminding me why.

And, all kidding aside, I think the statement above is a great reminder of why I try so hard to do it right - I sure would hope that my customers could say that very same thing.

;D ;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 09:33:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42