What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 Sarena Bay  (Read 5164 times)

mowgli1

D1 Sarena Bay
« on: March 09, 2005, 06:45:00 pm »
Looks like the Sarena Bay will be our choice. We looked at lots of spas but none came close to this one for us. We loved the his and her recliners. The sequencing massage was wonderful. The purification system and pumps are top notch also. I think we are going with the ultralife shell , the white will be good in the Arizona sun. Last but not least is the free form styling, great lines.  Quality looks superb through out. Any Sarena Bay owner with comments? The other spas we liked were Hotsprings Grandee and Sundance Optima and Maxxus. There are lots of great spas out there but the Sarena Bay is the one for us. Thanks to everyone for all the great info.

Hot Tub Forum

D1 Sarena Bay
« on: March 09, 2005, 06:45:00 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: D1 Sarena Bay
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 07:06:43 pm »
I hadn't looked at that one in awhile.

Looks comfy, but where do you put 7 people? Maybe that space between the recliners is a seat, or you could put 3 on the upper left side? Perhaps the picture doesn't emphasize that the tub is 120"L x 92"W  Hope to see pictures when you get it installed/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 07:08:40 pm by wmccall »
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

mowgli1

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 07:44:56 pm »
The seat between the recliners is where the rowing attachment  is positioned. Seven people seems like a stretch to me too. Five to six is probably more like it. You really have to see it in person to realize how big it is. Most of the time we probably won't have more than four people in it.

Daveflave

• Go WSU Cougs!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 07:56:55 pm »
I also narrowed down my choices (with the help of this board) to the same hot tubs that you listed above by visiting a recent home show.  I just have to stop by and wet test them all.  I am wondering if you could post the price that you were able to get the Sarena Bay for.  I was quoted $14,195 (home show price) and a $1,200 D1 factory cash rebate for a total of $12,995.  Seems like there could be some room for negotiation.  Thanks for the help.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 08:04:48 pm by Daveflave »

mowgli1

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 08:05:09 pm »
I have been looking at tubs in Michigan but will be buying it locally in Arizona. The best deal  I've seen in Mich. is 12K including cover lifter, cover, steps and six months worth of chemicals. They are expensive but worth it IMO.

Daveflave

• Go WSU Cougs!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 08:09:14 pm »
Thanks for the info.  I guess he's not too far off.  I'l have to see if he'll throw in any of the items you metioned.  He did say that he only delivers The Sarena Bay by crane due to the shape of the hot tub and it's included in the price.

mowgli1

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 08:15:00 pm »
The crane is not suprising, this tub weighs 1200 lbs dry, 5400 lbs wet!

poolboy34

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2005, 12:13:42 am »
The seat between the recliners is where the rowing attachment  is positioned. Seven people seems like a stretch to me too. Five to six is probably more like it. You really have to see it in person to realize how big it is. Most of the time we probably won't have more than four people in it.

Yes, you definilty have to see this sharp looking spa in person to really appreciate it.  We have one on the floor in my stores showroom and behind it we have a Lotus bay (AKA the "Baby Bay").  It definitly dwarfs the 7'8" x 7'8" baby bay.  It's quite an impressive unit I must say!!!  You and your family are going to love it!!!

Jason,
Store Manager for a D-1 & caldera Dealer
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 02:55:59 pm by poolboy34 »

noto

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 06:52:44 pm »
anybody know where i can see a sarena bay on display in northern new jersey?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 06:52:44 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42