What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wet Testing revisited  (Read 6157 times)

Bill_Stevenson

• Hot Spring Envoy
Re: Wet Testing revisited
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2005, 09:54:58 am »
Speaking as a consumer, I have developed a slightly different perspective on wet testing.  At the urging of all of you wonderful people here in this forum, I did wet test several spas last year before buying.  More recently I needed to buy a different spa because of a delivery snafu.  The one I now own would not have been purchased on the basis of a wet test.  I simply did not like it as well as the first one.  

Having lived with the new one for a couple of months and using it daily, however, I have learned how to work with it to get the message therapy that I want.  And I am quite happy with it.  A wet test, especially for someone with no prior experience is definitely useful, but it is not the only way to find a spa or find happiness with a spa.  

Truthfully, I think it is possible find happiness with any number of the better spas on the market.  And there is no single one that is head and shoulders better than any other.  

Regards,

Bill    

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Wet Testing revisited
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2005, 09:54:58 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42