What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hydro Spa  (Read 2175 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Hydro Spa
« on: March 07, 2005, 10:23:29 pm »
We have been coming up more and more on Hydro Spa here in town.

The guy is an ex-employee of mine that sells out of a little warehouse with little to no overhead, he's perfectly happy with making just enough to get by without consideration for future service and customer needs. He even sent people into my store for chemicals as he was not carrying any!

Every customer says the same thing, they found him from an internet site where Hydro Spa was rated highly. I've been told Poolandspa.com and Bestspa.com both rate them high.

It stands to reason that they got the rating on bestspa because they own that domain but I question the validity of poolandspa even more now.

How about some feedback on Hydro Spa from you guys?

Hot Tub Forum

Hydro Spa
« on: March 07, 2005, 10:23:29 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Hydro Spa
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 01:20:47 am »
bestspa quite obviously is hydro spas web site.

" I question the validity of poolandspa even more now."

more? More? MORE!!!!!!!!!!??????????? HOW MUCH MORE is there??????????? *he asks, picking his brused jaw up off the desk*

"The guy is an ex-employee of mine that sells out of a little warehouse with little to no overhead, he's perfectly happy with making just enough to get by"

So he doesn't drive an H2?

"Every customer says the same thing, they found him from an internet site where Hydro Spa was rated highly."

See, now I wonder just how much influance that site REALLY has. Find me someone I can quote dang it!........ oh, and where my bill for the sauna heater?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hydro Spa
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 01:20:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42