What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Artesian Grand Bahama or Beach 740  (Read 2993 times)

Jean

Artesian Grand Bahama or Beach 740
« on: February 27, 2005, 05:31:09 pm »
I've been reading a lot of reviews and yet my wife and I are not sure on what spa to buy. Beachcomber (740 model)  has a great reputation but personnaly I feel very confortable in a Grand Bahama (58 jets).
The spa will be working in very cold conditions (Quebec Eastern townships) and must have good hydrotherapy since I have a bad back.
Your suggestions will be very well appreciated
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 05:46:15 pm by Jean »

Hot Tub Forum

Artesian Grand Bahama or Beach 740
« on: February 27, 2005, 05:31:09 pm »

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Re: Artesian Grand Bahama or Beach 740
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 05:38:01 pm »
The Beachcomber 740 is one of the most comfortable, therapeutic spas on the market.

If therapy and energy efficiency is paramount, I would also seriously consider this:

Hydropool 638 This also has a single lounger with slightly more therapy in the platinum edition along the similar price point you're considering. It's also more "feature rich" and gives you far more choices than most manufacturers. The self cleaning floor system and superior insulation technique gives the end user a very low operating figure while addressing the cost of possible future repairs by not foaming around all of the plumbing like Beachcomber. I'm sure you will be very impressed!

I'm not familiar with Artesian nor have I sat in one though we have a couple owners on this forum that could shed far more insight on them than I certainly could.

Wet test the spas you are interested in as this will tell you everything you'll need to make this big purchase right for you and your family. Good luck and let us know how everything goes.

Steve
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 06:55:14 pm by Steve »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 06:45:10 pm »
Steve, you are so good.

Spahappy :D

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 06:52:45 pm »
Why thank you my dear! :-* Just trying to earn my keep 'round here! ;D

Steve

Winnsome

• I love Hot Tubbbing and Boating.
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2005, 03:24:50 pm »
We wet tested the Beach 740 and quite a few others.  We loved the Artesian Grand Bahama 58 jet version very much.  We also liked the dealer with the Artesian the best of all, so that was the final straw that sold us on the Grand Bahama.  We bought it last fall, and have used it every day since.  And would buy another one in a heartbeat.  No problems whatsoever.  And living at 5500 feet elevation in Utah, we have lot's of snow and cold winters.  We found 3 spas we really liked the best, and picked the one that had the best dealer.  Haven't been sorry.

zzaphod42

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 11:02:47 am »
The Beachcomber 740 is one of the most comfortable, therapeutic spas on the market.

Steve

That was my favourite part ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 11:02:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42