What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cute Article from GB  (Read 6748 times)

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: Cute Article from GB
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 12:01:15 pm »
I live in the house and neighborhood that I grew up in! The house is a 107 year old Victorian, and it's been in my family since the 1950's  There's only been ten years out of my life that I didn't live in this house.

Most of the nieghborhood has remained the same and now they get to see my kids (the third generation) growing up in the same house in the same nieghborhood.

It's quite nostalgic, but there is a little old women across the street that still reminds me everytime she sees me that I used to like to run around the yard with no clothes on when I was three or four years old. ::)

She also remembers I raided her garden and ate all her peas one summer. Oh well now it's her that likes to run around the nieghborhood half dressed (not really she's still pretty sharp)

Anyway I was the first one on the block to get a spa and now there are four.  

Spahappy :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 01:11:37 pm by spahappy »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 12:01:15 pm »

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 04:56:50 pm »
I live in the house and neighborhood that I grew up in! The house is a 107 year old Victorian, and it's been in my family since the 1950's  There's only been ten years out of my life that I didn't live in this house.

Most of the nieghborhood has remained the same and now they get to see my kids (the third generation) growing up in the same house in the same nieghborhood.

It's quite nostalgic, but there is a little old women across the street that still reminds me everytime she sees me that I used to like to run around the yard with no clothes on when I was three or four years old. ::)

She also remembers I raided her garden and ate all her peas one summer. Oh well now it's her that likes to run around the nieghborhood half dressed (not really she's still pretty sharp)

Anyway I was the first one on the block to get a spa and now there are four.  

Spahappy :D

What a really cool story!  Wow!  You don't hear stories like this very often anymore!
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2005, 04:59:37 pm »
I want this to be true of my family. We are trying to add on to our house for my parents, but the city is fighting us. We may end up with a nice little apartment for one of our kids. I have this dream of them living there, starting a family there, and then letting us live there when they take over the house and we are old and feeble.

Whenever I mention it, my son says, "it's a nice dream, dad..."

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2005, 04:59:37 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42