What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: dam ICE!  (Read 4314 times)

nicker

Re: dam ICE!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2005, 06:48:21 pm »
I got home from work tonight and though the heck I am not going for a soak tonight.  And with my car ice scraper in hand I went at it.   20 minutes later I was able to open it up.   The ice scraper works great.  You just have to be very careful as to not rip the cover.    My biggest worry wasn't so much the ice but the weight of it all.  I was worried it would have pulled my cover lifter so hard it would rip the screws out from cedar skirt.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2005, 06:48:21 pm »

wetone

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2005, 07:08:21 pm »
LOL

Or, you could buy it from a friendly SoCal HotSpring dealer who would never tell......

I would drop-ship it and let you have the joy of assembling it yourself.

Cool... PM me the details/size ;D

We have a truck pick up in Vista about every 5 weeks, so shipping is no trouble ;)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 07:10:15 pm by wetone »

hottubber

• Hottubbing under the stars...PRICELE SS
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2005, 01:22:48 pm »
Funny story regarding this. I read all the comments and although using a shovel "carefully" is a good idea, there isn't a whole lot that you can do about it. My son, at age 12 used a shovel to remove snow off of the cover; he removed the snow alright, also ;) ripped the marine vinyl and dug into the foam. JUST BE CAREFUL, covers are costly.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2005, 01:22:48 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42