What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Need to know about Watkins  (Read 2903 times)

fatman

Need to know about Watkins
« on: January 04, 2005, 08:29:19 am »
First off, thanks to everyone participating in this forum. It has been quite an education. I have a question in regards to the Watkins company. Has anyone on this forum ever been to the Watkins plant? I would like to know which brand of Watkins produced hot tub is actually the best constructed, best quality, best everything. I am assuming that Watkins is probably similar to GM or Ford in that some models are better quality than others.

Hot Tub Forum

Need to know about Watkins
« on: January 04, 2005, 08:29:19 am »

JPKeirstead

Re: Need to know about Watkins
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 09:09:38 am »
I have not been to the Watkins plant, but I can tell you that their premier brand is Hotsprings.

Hope that helps.

J

ebirrane

• HS Grandee Owner; Hot Tub Geek
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 09:10:18 am »
Hot Springs is considered the higher end of the Watkin's line and this is reflected in the price.

Chas has been to the plant, and has recounted the construction of the Hot Springs tubs in some thread maybe 1-2 months ago.  Do a search on watkins plant and see if you can find it.

-Ed

poolboy34

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 09:18:17 am »
I've been to the watkins plant.  They promote both their Hot Spring Line and Caldera Line as "premium" spas.  They are constructed very similarly, when it comes to the frame and equipment compartment.  They do have their differences though.  All of the lines of spas that watkins makes are fine products and are well constructed.  If you are looking for a premium spa I would also suggest that you take a look at Dimension One, Marquis, Sundance, to name a few others to compare with.

Jason,
Store Manager for a Dimension One & Caldera Dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 09:18:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42