What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Non-Chlorine/Bromine Alternative  (Read 12510 times)

Winnsome

• I love Hot Tubbbing and Boating.
Re: Non-Chlorine/Bromine Alternative
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 02:59:02 pm »
I'm curious also as to why you never liked Pristineblue.  The Pristineblue part is the bacteria/algae control and the PristinePower is the oxidizer.  We have the Taylor test kit and I even have a calibrated PH and ORP meter.  Both show everything to be within acceptable levels.  But still in the learning process, so need to learn from you people all I can.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 02:59:02 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 10:25:37 am »
I tried "Eco One" in my home tub for awhile. The folks at PoolandSpa.com were kind enough to provide me with a free sample !!

It works in conjunction with dichlor, but I assure you: you'll never know there is chlorine in the water. The levels of chlor can be very low, and the natural oils in the product mask both the odor and the drying tendency of the chlorine.  I know you can order it online, don't know if there is any prob sending it to Canada.

Otherwise Baqua or N2.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

tvaughan

• Hot Springs Grandee Owner
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 02:33:59 pm »
How about this add that's on the bottem of this forum page. It says "Tired of Spa Chemicals"  http:// http://www.watertonic.com/ It says it's chemical free.  I had posted a question about it before. I saw this thread.  I wonder if anyone on this board has ever tried it?

poolboy34

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 03:26:21 pm »
it looks similar to spa perfect and eco-one which are simply enzyme treatments, that still require some form of an additional sanitizer.  If it sounds to good to be true, then it most likely is.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 03:26:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42