What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Has anyone seen the new Marquis Exterior?  (Read 2260 times)

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Has anyone seen the new Marquis Exterior?
« on: December 10, 2004, 11:27:15 am »
I hear Marquis is going to a new improved synthetic wood cabinet.  It should be much more attractive than their old design.  Has anyone seen it yet?
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Hot Tub Forum

Has anyone seen the new Marquis Exterior?
« on: December 10, 2004, 11:27:15 am »

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
Re: Has anyone seen the new Marquis Exterior?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2004, 11:30:24 am »
Yes....It has more of a textured wood look and is beautiful....I am particular fond of the Grey or Driftwood color.....

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 11:34:05 am »
Yes....It has more of a textured wood look and is beautiful....I am particular fond of the Grey or Driftwood color.....

Thanks 101.  Do you have pictures or a link to the new design?  When will they be released?  My wife turned down buying an Euphoria last year because she didn't like the cabinet.  No offense, maybe she is in the minority  This should help sales however.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 12:44:02 pm »
It is funny...but for me even the old cabinet I felt was one of the very best looking out there...I am surprised that there are several of the lager manufactures whose cabinets have so many exposed screw heads which Marquis does not... also the warranty is 7 years as it was on the 04 models.....

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 12:52:37 pm »
I have and they do look good, but I still prefer the real wood cabinets.

Last year Marquis started using a high grade stain and they dip the wood in it. This process will make the wood cabinet last for years with no maintenance and you get the rich wood look.

So if you like wood reconsider the wood on a Marquis.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 12:53:46 pm »
There are leaders and followers in the spa industry Marquis is absolutely a leader. Many parts of their styling and design are copied time and time again. The idea of lighter colored, less red looking cabinets will become more common over the next few years as you see more and more designers get involved with backyard projects. A lighter colored cabinet blends better with the background, does not look as big and overpowering, has a more contemporary appeal and is more timeless than dark.

The new cabinets look very cedar and I agree with Mendo that the new coastal in great. Pictures to follow when I get the first one in the store...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 12:53:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42