What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Thermospas Product & Service  (Read 5715 times)

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Thermospas Product & Service
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 04:04:41 am »
We have notified ThermoSpas in writing of our concerns.  Hopefully, we will get a quick response.  I will post the letter I sent to ThersoSpas, if we are not happy with their response.  In the meantime, I could use your help.  Can you tell me if the serial number on your spa is engraved on a metal plate with the year and the model number?  Thanks.

Yes, most manufactures do that but it might not be that way on yours. If you don't find it on a exterior plate than look on the inner wall of the equipment cabinet.

I'm really interested in the outcome of this and yes, most states have a three day right of rescission clause for in home sales. If you financed it that should be clearly stated on your paperwork.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2004, 04:04:41 am »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2004, 09:56:03 am »
Did you say that you paid on a credit card? That gives you some extra leverage - if you can prove conclusively to the credit card company that TS has not fulfilled the sales agreement yet, they will hold the funds.
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2004, 09:56:03 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42