What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1/Coleman dealers  (Read 3534 times)

zzaphod42

D1/Coleman dealers
« on: November 03, 2004, 05:25:52 pm »
An idle question as I head home for the night.

It seems like there are quite a few on here who carry both D1 and Coleman. What is the connection between the two that I am missing? Do they fit into different price points well? Coincidence?

Although countless dealers carry a variety of brands, those two seem to keep popping up together.

Joe

Hot Tub Forum

D1/Coleman dealers
« on: November 03, 2004, 05:25:52 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: D1/Coleman dealers
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 05:28:05 pm »
I think both brands had their booths situated next to the beer vendor at the last couple spa shows in Vegas.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

salesdvl

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 05:39:19 pm »
Another theory:  Dealers go in alphabetical order.  So some have Artesian and Baja; some have Coleman & Dimension One etc...   :)

and now for a more serious answer.....

No, I mean the next posting.

Measure once, cut twice.

poolboy34

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 08:01:09 pm »
Although we don't carry Coleman spas, we used to carry Infiniti spas which are made by Colemans parent company Maax Spas.  We carry D-1 as well & have for nearly 20 years.  Mainly the price points that each line offers and the quality of the product.  Plus you have the best of both worlds to offer a customer, full foam and Thermal lock, unique features each brand carries, brand recognition..etc.  

Jason,
Store manager for a D-1 and Caldera Dealer

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 10:36:33 pm »
Both dealers on this board that I am aware of (including myself) know eachother. I think that would be your connection, zzaphod. Wetone became a D-1 dealer not long after us. He visited our store to pick up some parts and liked what hr saw and heard at our store regarding Coleman.

Poolboy covered the reasons why it works in his post. There is some pricepoint overlap. We like offering TP & FF, simple and technology. Both brands have their strengths and differences.

HTM
« Last Edit: November 03, 2004, 10:41:43 pm by HotTubMan »
Homeworks Financing Representative

wetone

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2004, 08:46:53 am »
Both dealers on this board that I am aware of (including myself) know eachother. I think that would be your connection, zzaphod. Wetone became a D-1 dealer not long after us. He visited our store to pick up some parts and liked what hr saw and heard at our store regarding Coleman.

Poolboy covered the reasons why it works in his post. There is some pricepoint overlap. We like offering TP & FF, simple and technology. Both brands have their strengths and differences.

HTM

Your right, we seen Coleman at HotTubMans showroom really like the featurea that Coleman spas offered.
We carry D1, Coleman & Artesian. The reason... not a single model from these brands competes with the other. That allows us to offer over 60 differant models.
Plus...all three are great companies to work with.
We believe the more diverse product line up we can offer the consumer the bigger our share of the market can be.

Cgar

• Havanas and hot tubs... a match made in heaven.
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 10:12:55 am »
That's right.  We want to be the hot tub KINGS OF THE WORLD!  

...oops!  Did I just say that out loud?   ;D

Seriously, I find it interesting (and beneficial) to offer both full foam and thermal lock insulation.  It forces us to entirely stay away from the 'ours is best' mentality.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2004, 10:12:55 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42