What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Had the pleasure of going to see Jordy!  (Read 2183 times)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Had the pleasure of going to see Jordy!
« on: October 30, 2004, 08:16:04 pm »
Not many of us get the opportunity to meet face to face unfortunately. I know there's many here that I would love to spend some time with and pick their brain on a number of things pertaining to our industry.

Late this past week, I was heading to Calgary and I met up with Jordy at his Jacuzzi store. WOW... if you ever get the chance to see it you guys, it would be more than worth your while. Though the store itself is amazing, it holds nothing to the individual that Jordy is. Though we didn't get as much time as we both would have liked, this guy is all class. I'm not writing this to blow smoke up his a$$, but it's very refreshing to talk to other dealers that portray this level of service and commitment to our industry. I was very impressed to say the least and I look forward to spending more time with him.

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Had the pleasure of going to see Jordy!
« on: October 30, 2004, 08:16:04 pm »

spahappy

• Mind body and soul therapy right in my backyard.
Re: Had the pleasure of going to see Jordy!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 11:00:02 am »
Steve,

You went as far as Calgary and didn't swing a little south and a tad east to see me in N.D. I'm crushed...lol

Spahappy

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 11:14:38 am »
SpaHappy;

Its that "west-coast" attitude...

He was a 20 minute drive from me last week and he didn't even stop by. I'm just not sure about that Steve. ;)

HTM
« Last Edit: October 31, 2004, 11:21:01 am by HotTubMan »
Homeworks Financing Representative

Jordy

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 12:46:50 am »
Thanks Steve,
WoW! Do I feel special now, especially after hearing that he passed you guys over. Just kidding! If any of you are going to be in Calgary-Please look me up. As always Steve, it's a pleasure to see you and talk about the hot tub industry and how much we can all improve our operations by providing good, honest and accurate information for consumers who are trying to improve some aspect of their physical, mental and social well-being.
P.S.- If anyone (dealers or consumers) is interested in contributing to a book designed to help simplify the world of hot tubs (and especially the buying process) for consumers, please send me a private email so we can discuss it further. Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from all of you.
Darren J.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2004, 12:46:50 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42