What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: DownEast Windsor SE or Standard  (Read 3404 times)

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
DownEast Windsor SE or Standard
« on: October 10, 2004, 10:21:12 pm »
Got a message from local dealer that there was a tent sale this weekend and I went to see what the pricing was compared to non-sale prices.

There was a Master Spa rep there and we gave him our budget of $6500-$7200 and he thought they had a good deal going on the Windsor Standard at $6750 with cover and lift.  

I came back home and checked the web and saw that there were about three purchases since Sept 04 of a Windsor SE model according the owners that ranged from $6000, 6100, and I think 6300.  All claimed they included Ozonater, extended 5 year warranty, delivery, set up, steps, cover and lifter.  

I called the dealer back today and told them that it looked like they were about $750 high and quoting the standard or two pump model instead of the SE or three pump model. I suggested that if they could get in the low $6k range on the SE and add the extended warranty and Oz we do the deal but the rep thought his prices were good and I will continue looking.  

Did the people reporting their prices have the SE model right or not? Something did not work right with the numbers on this quote/comparison.

Not sure why this quote did not match web reports.

Hot Tub Forum

DownEast Windsor SE or Standard
« on: October 10, 2004, 10:21:12 pm »

outbackjack

Re: DownEast Windsor SE or Standard
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 10:01:27 am »
We purchased the Down East Windsor SE about two weeks ago  for 6100.  That included everything!  Ozonater, cover, lifter, chemicals, extended 5 year warranty, and delivery.   We are in the Philadelphia market.  But we also saw prices range from 8000 to our purchase price.  In fact one dealer wanted to sell us the extended warranty for and additional 350.  It took us many dealers to find a dealer that was willing to work with us and wanted to make a sale to informed customers.  Good luck on your search!

TubbinSoon, now we be tubbin

• Wot the
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 12:41:14 pm »
You got the deal I was looking for. Sure wish you buy out of your local dealers area.

I would still go for this deal if someone offered it to me. So some DE dealer make me the offer!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 12:41:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42