What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Price Check D1 Aurora II  (Read 4217 times)

skyscooter

Price Check D1 Aurora II
« on: October 11, 2004, 08:36:17 am »
Hello,

we have a new tub shop that opened up within 15 minutes from our house.  They offer the D1 line.

Is this a reasonable price?

Aurora II
steps, cover, lifter, start up chemicals, ozone, delivery

$6,700

Thanks for the feed back

Hot Tub Forum

Price Check D1 Aurora II
« on: October 11, 2004, 08:36:17 am »

VADave

Re: Price Check D1 Aurora II
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 09:35:45 am »
I too am interested in this question.  The dealer closest to me has two Aurora IIs for sale in thier showroom.  One is a Granitex Jade model priced (on sale of course) at $6400, and the other (also on sale), in Platinum is $7700!!!!  What gives?!?!

poolboy34

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 06:49:12 pm »
Skyscooter,
That's a GREAT deal on an Aurora II.  IMO that is D-1's best all around spa, and offers the most "bang" for your buck so to speak.  Other spas that might want to consisder would be the Utopia Tahitian from Caldera, The Sovereign from Hot Spring, the Altimar from sundance, and I can't remember what model # the Jacuzzi premium is, but I'm positive they have a 7 x 7 spa with a lounger.  But that is definilty a GREAT deal on one heck of a spa.

VADave,

The reason for the price gap could possibly be due to model year differences.  The lower qoute could be on a 03 or 02 model year spa.  Also the Platinum shell is more expensive due to it being a newer material, and it hasn't been in production very long at D-1.  D-1 also made many cosmetic changes to their spas for 04, not to mention the cost of production and shipping has gone up industry wide in the past year.  Hope this helps!!

Jason,
Store Manager for Dimension One And Caldera Spas Dealer

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 06:49:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42