What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Nordic Warrior XL  (Read 3247 times)

usleer

Nordic Warrior XL
« on: March 26, 2021, 04:33:05 pm »
Is the Nordic Warrior XL a solid tub with good jet pressure?  I wanted the Crown XL but it is a year wait and a local dealer has the Warrior XL in stock (just 1 left).  My concern is the 2hp pump on the Warrior vs the 3hp on the Crown.  I am being quoted $5900 for the Warrior XL which includes ozonator, nordic wrap, cover, steps, 6mths chemicals, delivery.  Is this a good price?  Thank you in advance for feedback.

Hot Tub Forum

Nordic Warrior XL
« on: March 26, 2021, 04:33:05 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Nordic Warrior XL
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 06:55:45 pm »
It's not a massive difference between the 2hp & 3hp but it is noticeable, keep in mind the Crown XL can ONLY be hooked up 220v.  $5,900 is a fair price, I'm a few hundred higher but I usually include the Mood Light Package on top of the Nordic Wrap, Cover, Steps, etc.

Tough call to get a spa now or wait a year just for the larger pump, I can say that I do sell a lot of Warrior XL's, it's usually the round option from Nordic that I like to keep on my floor and I've never had anyone come back with "Jets are weak" or anything like that. Nordics are great reliable spas, can't recommend them enough for the price they sell for.

Good Luck!

usleer

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 08:34:40 pm »
Thank you!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 08:43:46 pm »
I think that pump matches up good with the Warrior XL. The Crown XL has about 10 more jets or so. The bigger pump is needed. The Warrior XL is out best selling round model as well. It’s gotten good reviews from my customers. Price wise you are doing pretty good. We are a couple hundred higher on the same model with same specifications.

usleer

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 09:49:46 pm »
Really appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 09:49:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42