What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Recommendation between Jacuzzi and Hydropool  (Read 2496 times)

Heisman20

Recommendation between Jacuzzi and Hydropool
« on: February 10, 2020, 01:24:17 am »
Hi, I am currently debating between getting a Hydropool Serenity 6800 and a Jacuzzi J-245 both open seating. I am looking for pros and cons for both and which you guys think would be a better choice.

Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Recommendation between Jacuzzi and Hydropool
« on: February 10, 2020, 01:24:17 am »

Sam

Re: Recommendation between Jacuzzi and Hydropool
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 02:12:55 pm »
As far as build quality and company reputation goes, Jacuzzi over Hydropool all day.  That doesn't necessarily mean that you should make that decision.  How do you feel about each dealer and their reputation or ability to provide customer service?  What are the prices?  How do the spas feel to you?  If you can wet test, do that.

Heisman20

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 03:02:59 pm »
I am able to wet test the Jacuzzi, but not the Hydropool. As far as dealers go they both are pretty equal in terms of reputation and service. The price point is approx. 500-800 more for the Jacuzzi, as well the Hydropool includes the spa pack breaker so around 1100 cheaper for Hydropool. The Jacuzzi dealer is located approx. 1 hour away from me while the Hydropool is located in my city. I asked about if something went wrong in the winter and the Jacuzzi dealer said they would have someone out within a day or so to look at it and that a simple heater or lightbulb would keep it warm enough not to freeze in the winter

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 09:36:32 pm »
Fro what it is worth, both owned by the same company.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 09:36:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42