What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: bench seating  (Read 3352 times)

BinkyABT

bench seating
« on: October 30, 2019, 09:43:05 pm »
Good Day All,

I have been wanting to buy a spa for several years, now.  This year, I finally have a big enough discretionary fund.  The thing is, after spending a few hours at a spa show, I've realized that I don't particularly like the "bucket seats" that are ubiquitous in molded spas.   With my neck and back issues, I am not comfortable reclining. Also, I found it quite difficult to return to a standing position, because the seats are so low to the ground (less than 3") and the foot wells are so tiny.

So I am now on the hunt for a spa with some bench seating.  Do you have any suggestions?

Hot Tub Forum

bench seating
« on: October 30, 2019, 09:43:05 pm »

bud16415

Re: bench seating
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 08:27:10 am »
Have you been testing tubs with water in them? Testing Dry is ok for fit but the feel and ease of getting in and out of seating is totally different when filled. I hated our tub dry but love it when full.

The Wizard of Spas

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 11:49:48 am »
Find out what dealers are w/in a reasonable driving and delivery radius and see what brands they carry.  Research the dealer as well and eliminate dealers with poor ratings and reputations.  From there, get information on pricing, and those spas and dealers that look like potentials should be noted.  Try and wet test any / all units you like and eliminate those that do not "feel" good to you and your family.  From there, if the answer is not evident, bring back some information to the forum and there are many knowledgeable people on this forum to help share information on what the differences are. 

This is the best way to find your answers out as not all brands are available in all areas.  Furthermore, someone may be an ardent supporter of Brand X but if the local dealer is very poor, most would advise you to stay away from them.  I hope this makes sense.  Good luck moving forward.

swilly1000

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 03:34:45 pm »
Totally agree with bud.  Getting out of a bucket seat when in the water is a breeze. 

WET test!

ratchett

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 10:27:36 pm »
Have you looked into the Bullfrog STIL5?  Looks like it might do the ticket for you?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 08:34:25 am »
NO one can tell you what might be right for you. Anyone who does is blowing smoke.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2019, 08:34:25 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42