What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Unsure of which one!!  (Read 2685 times)

diamond

Unsure of which one!!
« on: September 18, 2004, 01:13:50 pm »
We are in the market for a therapuetic hot tub in the price of 3-4K.  There are so many out there and finding hard to choose.  Are there any brands that should be black listed or stand out as the better tub??

Opinions are appreciated- thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Unsure of which one!!
« on: September 18, 2004, 01:13:50 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Unsure of which one!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 01:16:29 pm »
How about you tell us which ones are in your area. I try to avoid bad mouthing ones I have never heard of or tried.  Where are you located at?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

diamond

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2004, 01:28:29 pm »
The hydro spa are avail - we were looking at the lexxus, monte carlo or Viking spas has the 'ultimate' which was loaded with alot of bells and whistles but I haven't heard alot about them.

Also, would you recommend buying from a local retailer or is a online purchase just as good?

dalop

• If its not the Boat Its the Tub!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2004, 01:46:40 pm »
After Reading this form for 2 months I only wished I would have read it before I bought one. I got one from on line and it works great right now but I have no local support if asnything should go wrong. I would stick to a dealer so that if anything goes wrong he can be there to help you out fast and they can show you how to keep it up and running. Aslo go back in this form and read what others have to say about other brands. there is a mountain of information on this form.  :)

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2004, 03:38:14 pm »
there are several well made and as importantly well backed spas....Sundance...Marquis.....Hot Springs....D-1...are most mentioned.....and of course there are others...the dealer is a big key...are they a full service spa dealer...or just dable in it....I am sure people who are close to you on this board can recommend one for you...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2004, 03:38:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42