What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: aaahhhhh..........  (Read 2896 times)

newtubcpl

aaahhhhh..........
« on: September 18, 2004, 08:01:55 am »
Well the Downeast Windsor didnt arrive on time, in fact delivery called and said they would be here earlier than planned! Took them 30 minutes to get it off the truck, around back, and onto the concrete pad. They were gone by noon.  I started filling right away while awaiting the "crook" (aka future brother in law/electrician). He showed up for dinner, and while the steaks were beign done on the grill, he did the wiring to the tub, and the fiancee and I shared a toast when it clicked on and fired up.

By 10pm it was time for the christening. All I can say is bath tubs never felt this good. We were only in for about 30 minutes, but were jello afterwards. Ive been in it once already this morning. The power is AMAZING, and I adore the reversed molded neck therapy seats. Since we have two, no need to fight over that one seat.

Being dragged off to craft shows today (You got your toy and now time for me to get mine) sheesh, women! ...

Hot Tub Forum

aaahhhhh..........
« on: September 18, 2004, 08:01:55 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: aaahhhhh..........
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 08:20:09 am »

Being dragged off to craft shows today (You got your toy and now time for me to get mine) sheesh, women! ...

Now, at least when you back is aching and your feet are tired at those types of marital duties, that the tub is awaiting your return. I think I'll head out there now.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

UnderTheStars

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2004, 09:05:32 am »
Hey congrats newtubcpl!  It's gonna be a great weekend.  Hope the craftshows weren't toooo bad.  Bill's got it right - go hit the tub!

(right behind 'ya Bill, go my coffee in hand, logging off, and out the back door!)

spaguyohio

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2004, 09:21:34 am »
Well, weighing the options between soaking and heading off with the future Mrs for a day of craft shows, good call. At least the spa wont tell ya to sleep on the couch!

Im sure youll be enjoying your Downeast for many years to come.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2004, 09:21:34 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42