What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sales and Service Opinion Questions  (Read 2251 times)

r100rs

• A real BMW only has 2 wheels!
Sales and Service Opinion Questions
« on: September 13, 2004, 05:32:41 am »
This is two seperate questions - one for sales and one for service.

For Sales:

If you could change one thing on the spa line you sell, what would it be and why? (Better lighting, Deeper tub, Placement of controls, Etc...)  Lets avoid FF vs TP

For Service:

What is the most common type of service call do you receive?  (Operator error, Cloudy water, Leaks - I hope not, Etc...)

Hot Tub Forum

Sales and Service Opinion Questions
« on: September 13, 2004, 05:32:41 am »

poolboy34

Re: Sales and Service Opinion Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 09:58:30 am »
For Sales:  I wish D-1 would offer a second Non-Lounger spa in their premium line as currently they only offer the Nautilus which is 7'8" x 7'8".  In my opinion I feel it would be great if they offered a 7 x 7 non-lounger spa as this wouls fit a niche they currently don't have a spa for.

For Service:  I would say it's a toss up between operator error and water chemistry.   Usually the water chemistry problems occur from customers not shocking their spas enough.

zzaphod42

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 11:50:57 am »
I would love to be able to make Beachcomber's AquaCoustics a little more price friendly, because unlike Steve, I absolutely love the experience!

Joe  

Spa_Tech

• Independent Spa technician
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 05:54:11 pm »
If you could change one thing on the spa line you sell, what would it be and why? (Better lighting, Deeper tub, Placement of controls, Etc...)  Lets avoid FF vs TP

Im just getting my feet wet with my manufacturer, so I guess the change I'd make would be for a deeper tub. (Yes, Im kidding.) I'm just looking to market a basic economy class tub, I dont have huge expectations.

What is the most common type of service call do you receive?  (Operator error, Cloudy water, Leaks - I hope not, Etc...)

Service calls are about all I handle- In the repair department, the majority of calls are for failures split roughly between water chemistry damage (70%) and electrical system or electronics failure (30%). Leaks are not my most common service call. In the water maintenance department its certainly cloudy, smelly water due to improper sanitation or filtration.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 05:54:11 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42