What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Flashing FL2 Error on at high temp???  (Read 8328 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Flashing FL2 Error on at high temp???
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 09:21:51 pm »
 Yes seriously,  they are not plug and play relays.   I would set the temp where you want it and go from there.  At some point it may start tripping the breaker or go into another error code.   And yes the circ is designed to run 24/7 it's the temp sensor that controls when the heater comes off and on.   As far as a consequence it should probably be fine till something else comes into play,  if it reaches 112 or so the high limit will trip and shut the heater down. 

I don't know if it will work or not, but you might try killing the power for 20 min or so, see if it resets itself.   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 09:21:51 pm »

kenbulmer

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 10:37:04 pm »
Thanks Jim - I'll try cutting the power for a while and see if it'll reset.  It's too bad you can't just buy the relay.  I'm good with a soldering iron and could easily pull the old one off and replace it.   I've been Googling but can't find any info as to what relay on the board is for the circ pump and where I could get a replacement.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 10:59:20 am »
 And just a heads up, when you kill power to the spa the circ pump will not run unless it's calling for heat for 24 hours from time of shut off.  So don't be surprised when the circ shuts off at the temp it's set at.  That said if the relay is still stuck it might not shut off.

SerjicalStrike

• Reinstate Hank Williams!!
    • Great Bay Spa and Sauna
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 02:18:10 pm »
You should be able to follow the tracers from the circ pump tabs to their relays.  You will probably have to take the board out to do it. There is info on the relay that you can google to find a replacement.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2018, 02:18:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42