What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: My 2012 Sundance Majesta had its first service call  (Read 2121 times)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
My 2012 Sundance Majesta had its first service call
« on: May 08, 2018, 12:45:22 pm »
Just got back from vacation.  I was gone for 9 days and in the past I've had problems with neighbors and my hottub when I was gone, so since the weather was good, I drained it and let it sit dry while I was gone.  I did install an ARLO camera by Netgear, I do love that thing!   Monday morning I refilled the tub and got a flow error.  Now for those that don't know me I have been a hottub owner for 15 years and generally know what I'm doing.    Quick research on my part told me the circ pump wasn't turning on.   Some diagnostics on my own, then I called my dealer. This is one of those times I am glad I bought from a responsible dealer. They worked me into their schedule today.  The service guy called before visiting. He remembered me from the initial install back in 2012.  The Dispatch people gave him all the details so I didn't have to tell him anything. He also made a statement that I liked in that he said, he knew I wasn't a newbie so he would look it over closely.   

He ended up turning the shaft on the circ pump and it moved freely and started running. Everything is fine.  Since I don't plan on leaving the tub empty any more, I'm not replacing the pump until it fails totally.     

Summary - 6 years later I'm still a happy customer and use our tub around 300 days a year.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

My 2012 Sundance Majesta had its first service call
« on: May 08, 2018, 12:45:22 pm »

mjb

Re: My 2012 Sundance Majesta had its first service call
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 09:50:43 am »
We're glad that we got you back up and running Bill.
Thanks again for your business.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: My 2012 Sundance Majesta had its first service call
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 09:50:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42