What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Reward  Price  (Read 5505 times)

rjknbak

Marquis Reward  Price
« on: August 11, 2004, 01:21:38 pm »
After doing some research I am leaning towards the Marquis Reward.  If anyone has purchased one  what price range should I be looking for?  Right now the dealer is at $7295 plus I can get a coupon on the Marquis website for another $200 off so Im at $7095. Doesn't seem to be much room for negotiating with the dealer.  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Reward  Price
« on: August 11, 2004, 01:21:38 pm »

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
Re: Marquis Reward  Price
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 01:29:54 pm »
That’s a good price for the Reward!

Have you already discussed the "coupon" with the dealer? Many dealers already account for this in the sale price and it is typically only against regular priced models.

rjknbak

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2004, 01:38:48 pm »
Thanks for the info! I figured I would negotiate my best price then get the $200 discount. I didn't take into consideration that they may already have discounted it already.

Gary

• Laugh daily you will live longer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 01:40:20 pm »
No room to haggle because that is real good price. Around here they go for $7,800.

Gary
I am a scientist, I convert beer, wine and whiskey into urine.

IonHeaven

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2004, 04:15:30 pm »
Is the $200 coupon still valid? My dealer said it ended on August 1? Either way its a great spa for a good price!

Hope your soaking soon,

IonHeaven

rjknbak

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2004, 10:36:51 am »
The coupon is good until September 15th.  Wet test soon to come!!!!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 02:08:42 pm »
Did you get the Reward?

IBinit4fun

• I love this tub,... ...puts a big smile on my face
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 03:11:59 pm »
We bought a Euphoria last March.  We started looking nine months prior. At that time, Marquis was posting a new coupon for $200 every month on their web site. It looks like you have to give them some personal info now before you get it. My dealer told me about the coupon at the beginning of negotiations. We ended up at $7400 (tax, starter kit, and cover lift included-no steps).

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 03:17:04 pm »
That's a very good price for the Euphoria! The coupon is based off of Manufactures suggested retail and you did much better than that!

I will say that there was a major price increase from Marquis effecting all of the dealers on July 6th this year.

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2004, 04:29:44 pm »
I will say that there was a major price increase from Marquis effecting all of the dealers on July 6th this year.

stuart - what was the purpose of the price increase?
e

IBinit4fun

• I love this tub,... ...puts a big smile on my face
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2004, 04:39:34 pm »
I forgot to say that price also included the multicolored light, which they told me was a $100 option.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2004, 11:57:50 am »
stuart - what was the purpose of the price increase?

Sorry it took me a bit to answer, it's fair season!

Reason for the price increase? So they could make more money!

Not really, Marquis actually went down in price for several models about 2 years ago and have not had a major increase for awhile even with inflation and gas price increase. You have to remember that in addition to the fact that we use big trucks to haul the spas all over the country, most of the products used to make the spa are somehow petroleum associated. Petrol prices go up, spa prices go up!

stuart

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2004, 11:58:33 am »
I forgot to say that price also included the multicolored light, which they told me was a $100 option.

That light costs the dealer around $100

Oskar

• 2003 Marquis Reward
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2004, 12:48:09 pm »
Sound good to me, I paid $6893 for my 2003 Reward with cover lifter, steps, led lights,(which I never use) a bucket of chemicals as well as the starter kit and five lbs. of MPS, delivery and set up. So your price for a new 2004 seems good, as far as the coupon goes my dealer said it was in my  price before I could even mention it.
See if he will throw in the bucket of Marquis chemicals that they sell besides the starter kit, can't cost them too much.

And we love our Reward gives me the hydrotherapy I need much better than any of the other makes I wet tested, but that's just my opinion. 8)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2004, 12:48:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42