What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Evolution Hampton Spa at Costco  (Read 4396 times)

robtwebb

Evolution Hampton Spa at Costco
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:00:26 pm »
I am considering the Evolution Hampton Spa deal at Costco for $5,500. I don't need the best spa, just one I can enjoy for 5 years. It has 90 jets but they are all pretty small. Just wondering if anyone has a comment on the performance of the jets in evolution spas.

Hot Tub Forum

Evolution Hampton Spa at Costco
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:00:26 pm »

Sam

Re: Evolution Hampton Spa at Costco
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 01:28:19 pm »
It's bullshit false advertising.  It's not actually 90 jets and 3 pumps.  20 of those jets are air jets and one of the pumps is a loud air pump that cools the water down.  Of the remaining jets that are actual water jets, they aren't going to be very therapeutic.  I would rather have 35 good jets than "90" bad jets.  It's also not insulated well at all.  If you are in a colder climate it's going to be expensive to keep hot.  The warranty is pretty short and who will actually do the work if you have a problem?  Also, it gets dropped off curbside by a trucking company that knows nothing about spas.  Good luck getting it into your backyard and setup.

In my opinion, you'v be much better off spending $6k and getting a hot tub from a reputable manufacturer with dealer support and full delivery.  It may not have  "90 jets" but they will be better than the jets in an evolution spa.  They just are not known for quality, reliability, efficiency, or therapy.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 03:38:32 pm »
I am considering the Evolution Hampton Spa deal at Costco for $5,500. I don't need the best spa, just one I can enjoy for 5 years. It has 90 jets but they are all pretty small. Just wondering if anyone has a comment on the performance of the jets in evolution spas.

It may last for 5 years. But then again it may be broke in the box.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 03:38:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42