What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any opinions on a Saratoga Putnam spa?  (Read 6309 times)

tomnel

Any opinions on a Saratoga Putnam spa?
« on: August 22, 2004, 06:52:54 pm »
My wife and I have narrowed down our spa search to two spa's. The Beachcomber 530 or the Saratoga Putnam. Both spa's are about $5500 and we like them both. The dealer for the Saratoga is about 30 miles closer to our home. Any opinions on these two spa's?? I appreciate any advice we can get. THANKS!!  :o

Hot Tub Forum

Any opinions on a Saratoga Putnam spa?
« on: August 22, 2004, 06:52:54 pm »

tomnel

Re: Any opinions on a Saratoga Putnam spa?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2004, 10:32:48 am »
Does anyone own a Saratoga Putnam??  

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2004, 10:51:52 am »
Since you had the trouble you did with emerald.....why not take Chris advice and try a more main stream major manufacture this time around....like a Hot Springs...Beachcomber.....Marquis......Sundance....etc.....

tomnel

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 01:17:52 pm »
Thanks for the help. I will stick to the top brands. I am very suspect about the Saratoga warranty. After my "Emerald  experience" I am a little nervous about buying again.

spa17

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2004, 02:58:34 pm »
I'm looking closely at the Saratoga Canfield, it's agreat spa with a lounger. The dealer is having a sale after Labor day and is offereing the cover lifter, 220 V GFCI Panel, steps, Spa Watch, Chemicals, special light for $6600. Does this sound like a deal or not? Any opionions on Saratoga Spas?

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2004, 09:40:12 pm »
Very early on in our search, we looked at Saratoga, didn't ever wet test... the dealer here didn't give us a warm fuzzy feeling, and the tub just didn't feel as solid as some of the others we had looked at.  Price was in the ballpark of a Sundance... so we opted for the Optima in the end, and are ecstatic with it!  What other dealers do you have close by?  What kinds of features are you looking for?  We wet tested Hot Spring, Jacquzzi, Marquis, Artesian and Sundance... all have things that we loved, and things that we weren't wild about... in the end, the Sundance just felt the best and the price was what we were looking to spend...

Keep us posted - and good luck!

Jodi
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

dmh807

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 08:18:14 am »
We bought a Saratoga Traverse in June and absolutely love it!  I wanted a lounge and a not too big spa.  We put it in our sunroom and it looks great.  A friend who has  moved a lot and had numerous spas was greatly impressed with it.  To us it has been about perfect.  

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2004, 08:18:14 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42