What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Pump running all the time  (Read 1818 times)

The old git

Pump running all the time
« on: July 10, 2017, 04:23:36 pm »
Hi all, I'm new to all this hot tub stuff, I've just set up my vegas hot tub and I will probably use it about twice a week , do I need to keep pump running 24/7 or do I shut off at night then switch back on in morning , thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Pump running all the time
« on: July 10, 2017, 04:23:36 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Pump running all the time
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 07:23:08 pm »
Hi all, I'm new to all this hot tub stuff, I've just set up my vegas hot tub and I will probably use it about twice a week , do I need to keep pump running 24/7 or do I shut off at night then switch back on in morning , thanks

Does it have a programmable control? 4 hours twice a day should be plenty.
Retired

The old git

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 10:17:10 am »
Hi , thanks for reply, it has a heater timer but not sure if the pump has one, doesn't seem to say in the book either

danthespaman316

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 05:04:24 pm »
If you're talking about a Marquis Vegas, the instructions for altering the filtration cycle are under the "user programming" section of your manual or can be found on the dealer's website under Support and then Manuals. The filter cycle for that tub should have been 2 hours twice a day from the factory, but stuff happens and sometimes they don't get set properly. If this doesn't address the problem, call the dealer you bought it from or the manufacturer to see if there's any other diagnosing you can do on your own. There's no reason for you to have your pumps running 24/7 and you shouldn't need to turn it off to control the pumps. Good luck.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 05:04:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42