What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance 850 series solid flo  (Read 1575 times)

lostfido

Sundance 850 series solid flo
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:09:01 pm »
I have a 2004 Sundance Cameo with a solid Flo light issue. I have been fighting this issue on and off for the past 2 years, but it is really driving me nuts.
I had a circ motor go bad originally and I replaced it and all was good for a while but then I started having intermittent Flo issues. I replaced the Flo switch and it worked for a while then came back on. Sometimes it will go for a couple of months just fine and the one day, poof its back on?

I have done some diagnosis and have the following finds:

If I unplug the sensor connector and plug it back in the Flo indicator will be gone and all of pumps etc will work fine for a while.

If i cover the suction port in the filter box closest to the control panel the Flo indicator will be gone and all of pumps etc will work fine for a while.

I checked the resistance of the flow switch with the power off and it shows open.
I checked the resistance of the flow switch when the circ pump is running and it show 5-6 ohms on a cheap DVOM.

I have replaced the micro clean filter and installed the solid filter and even tried it without a filter and still have the same solid Flo error.

I have even tried the moving of the wires as was discussed in another thread on here, I am just out of things to try.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance 850 series solid flo
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:09:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42