What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water's Edge Spas  (Read 19184 times)

Rboehme

Re: Water's Edge Spas
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004, 10:09:32 pm »
I hope you guys have something more to market your tub than the magic of Microban-Gimmickry. Good luck with that heat-transfer thing. Why not just spend the money and insulate the tub. Do you guys own a service company too!

That was uncalled for.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004, 10:09:32 pm »

Jordy

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2004, 04:05:45 pm »
Yeah, it probably was. Sorry. :'(

angryasalways

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2004, 11:08:28 pm »
Sure Jordy....I really don't know what the hell you mean....can you read????? I'm a POSTAL WORKER!!!! NOT A SPA SALESMAN!!!! DUH! Who the hell gave this guy a password??? I was simply forwarding SOME of the website info to BIG ED. Chill out!

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2004, 12:59:35 am »
Sure Jordy....I really don't know what the hell you mean....can you read????? I'm a POSTAL WORKER!!!!

Heck, I could tell that from your username.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tubber

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2004, 06:50:22 am »
I'm still waiting for Big_Ed to call or come see me. We are your Sundance, Sweetwater and Nordic dealer.

American Leisure
Century Center Plaza,
223-A Memorial Ave
West Springfield, MA 01089
(800) 886-spas

Chris

Big_Ed

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2004, 08:28:21 am »
Can anyone clarify for me which lines Chris (Tubber) sells?  I'm a little unclear on that subject after his 3 posts. ;D

Chris,  I'm getting bulletproof glass installed in my car for the ride through Chicopee and Holyoke, will get back to you.  Am interested in tub with good foot and calf therapy, looks like Sweetwater Bahia and Sundance Optima might be good choices.

Still waiting on my deck install, so no huge hurry at moment.

Big_Ed

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2004, 08:29:46 am »
And please folks, don't agitate the postal worker!

angryasalways

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2004, 10:38:22 am »
HA HA HA!!! Yeah I forgot to take my meds last night...I might have been a little snappy :o Yeah...from looking around on this site..alot of people have good things to say about sundance...that could be a good choice Ed.

Jordy

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2004, 12:15:59 pm »
We can all be a little snappy at times...By the way AngryasAlways, I don't sell hot tubs for a living anymore...just trying to pass on some of what I've learned to hopefully help someone else make sense of the wonderful world of hot tubs :).

cconway

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2016, 09:56:28 pm »
Water's edge is a leisure products inc. Go to the waters edge site and you will see leisure products Inc on the warranty/contact page. Google leisure products Inc and you will find that waters edge are Dr wellness products under the name waters edge. Dr wellness has many bad reviews for poor jets and overall product.  We just purchased a waters edge which was an overpriced Dr wellness. I could've saved 2000 by purchasing a Dr wellness if that's what I wanted. I was under the impression that we were getting a better brand. I'm very upset and will be visiting the store tomorrow.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2016, 09:56:28 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42